2007 Formula One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIA announced that Alonso will be moved back to 6'th position at the grid and that McLaren will not get any constructors points for the race. This is due to bad sportmanship after having investigated the insident and having listened to the radio traffic.

• Maxx Annodomini

Hamilton - the new little Angel of F1 - was impeded by "The Great Alonso" in the pitstops yesterday, as You all might have seen on TV. This all led to major discussions worldwide in the motorsportmedia because Alonso got a shot at pole but Hamilton never even got to try. :shocked: Wow, ha ha ha. F1 the soap opera number 1. :clap2: Hamilton, more known to be a very nice and extremly sympahtic young guy, showed what he really was worth during the radio-contact after the pits. The British newspaper Sunday Mirror, published details of the heated radio argument Hamilton had with boss Ron Dennis after the incident.

Hamilton: "Don't ever f---ing do that to me again."
Dennis: "Don't f---ing talk to me like that."
Hamilton: "You can go and f---ing swivel."

Read the story at http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/070805105554.shtml

What's next? Hamilton starting a gangsta-RAP-band, and Alonso a TerroristGroup? No matter what, I like them both, somehow. :rockon:

Don't forget to see race. I bet Alonso will go for a not-so-apparent crash with his rival. :pop2: He WILL catch up with Hamilton, believe me. We all miss Montoya the CrashKing, so now when he is gone... why not let the others fight as hard as possible. :fencing:

This have been a great present from FIA to Hamilton. FIA must not act in internal team affairs...that´s the McLaren problem...
It´s as if Samuel Etto make a puncture on purpose in the car of Ronaldinho to make him get late to next match... and FIFA punish Etto and F.C. Barcelona

Yesterday while Dennis and both drivers where in a press conference... Dennis and Alonso talked same history (...waiting for team orders and all that stuff...) while Hamilton speacks about a team conspiration and etc. etc. As the investigation they have in Monaco caused for Hamilton words...too. H eneeds to lear to size his words.

He broke the one extra lap perdriver and weekend pact... and so, Alonso brake him in the last part of qualy.

Alonso must go away from that team, it´s ridiculous. It´s like a Monty Python movie...

Well...in my oppinion Alonso is frustrated...agree with you.

But the fact is not Hamilton´s fault it´s the team fault and specially Ron Dennis fault... that man don´t know how to manage a team, he showed that with Kimi and Montoya...with Senna and Prost and this year with Hamilton and Alonso...

What motive make McLaren sign with the 2 year champion Alonso?

Only remember you that the problem yesterday in the qualy started when Hamilton breacked the internal pact of making an extra fast lap...this weekend it was Alonso´s time and Hamilton works on his own withoput listening the team...read autosport, F1 Racing magazine...or whatever and get better informattion abou the issue in the team.

Ron Dennis don´t sepack with Lewis Hamilton and his relation with Alonso is getting very, very cold.

I want to remeber where was the McLaren car last year and where is it now...and where was the Renault car and where is it now...it´s Fernando´s work.

I would like to see a McLaren team with Raikonen and Hamilton... ;)

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/61373

Here is the Stewards Offical report... I really can´t understand the punishment... ! I can´t.
Alonso passed 0,6 seconds before the pit lane red light was on... Still thinking it was on purpoese?...please.

And Ingo you can be sure Alonso will be dressed in RED soon, be sure of that.

He felt loved and as a leader in Renault... he bring that s**t of car to be champion 2 consecutive years and in McLaren they don´t have a little respect for that person... watch the video I posted in the star6t of that thread.

I keep on thinking that this is a team affair and not must be investigated by FIA.
It was a christmas present for Hamilton.

The pact hamilton broke here...:
http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=62458
http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=40282

James Johnson....check this...for a while I thought it was you...:

James Johnson
London, UK
Proving that Eclestein is in favor of Hamilton is not something anyone needs to prove as it is obvious like when the great Mika Hakkinen used to fight the cheat. The cheat would get away with murder and Hamilton has inherited the cheats crown. Hamilton is the new lover boy of the Jew Boy.

Check this here...LOL
http://www.topix.net/forum/sports/TFMRTVMOIQ775384K/p5

Sorry for double posting but I have found a good explanation of what happends last day in Hungaroring...:

First lets acknowledge that the Federation and McLaren are ruled by Brittish intersts, and would be ecstatic to have a brittish pilot win the championship. This weeks absurd "improvised rule" that Fernando apparently broke, and lasts week tow truck event, not only confirm that notion but besmack of entitlement.

Secondly, McLaren, unlike other teams (such as Ferrari) which would never favor a rookie over a two world champion, seemily pursues a policy of equality in which the pilots alternate extra lap opportunities. Hamilton always copies Fernando's tuning (only for that reason Alonso should always get the extra lap, but lets overlook that inequity, as does McLaren), and the one time his arrogance led him to use his own (Nurburding) we see how he did.

Thirdly, given all those advantages Hamilton continues to pursue his own personal interests at the detriment of a Team that is giving him unbeheard of hence, opportunities. And then flaunting smiles and hipocrisy on a flatulent and offensive level during news conferences, he is a champ at "aggressive-niceness" ;.

So lets start with that as context and delve into the events. Hamilton disobeys team orders to let Fernando pass, offsetting balance and assuring himself to go behind Alonso, copying Alonso on the lighter car and get the pole in a circuit in which passing is difficult.

So did Alonso block Hamilton, or did he obey team orders? Either way, what was fair is for him to take the extra lap in this race which is what actually happened. Hamilton spat the dummy, and Alonso and McLaren pay the price. And it is not the first time he does this, and the Federation, of course promptly responds...

Then Hamilton has the gall of saying "I don't know why Alonso doesnt talk to me", "I guess the team was a little upset, I dunno if because they lost the points". This guy is a work of art. Like thanking the federation last week for putting him back in the track after he flew himself off it and couldnt get back again (leaving everyone else in)-unheard of and surreal.

But this spoilt brat that hasnt yet learnt to tune his own car, is being allowed to make use of the work of a world champion, while screwing him and laughing all the way to the bank, compliments of McLaren.

If Mclaren had any sense of fairness or equity they would sit him down no less than a race, for dissobeying orders, hurting his team and restoring the opportunity to his teammate that he aggrievously stole.

I cant even comment on the Federations interventions, wonton and biased by any standards internal and external.

As far as Alonso goes, he ought to re-examine that termination clause in his contract whereby he can terminate if the team damages his image and end the charade. Demand that he keep his tuning from a teammate that is only screwing him and the team. If the team doesnt support his interests, he should just go after Hamilton in the most aggressive way, and if both cars go out and all the different Championship points go to Ferrari, so be it; because they are not going to him, either by driving, hook, or crook.

There is so much more, but I think that might be a little dose of objectivity...
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/6...

"Oops, I screwed up, but hey I consolidated my opportunities for the championship..." The ammount of self affacement on this guy is about that of a Potato.

And in the article they do not even indicate that it was he that instigated the Federations inquiry with his comments of being denied (yet again!). And Im sure he defended his actions with his usual hubris and duplicity, in the course of the inquiry.

Lets just hand him the Championship de-facto now, so he can take victory laps the next few races and we can spare ourselves hearing him talk again.

Yeah, he is Fernando's Buddy... Hypocrite and thief!

... and by the way, when I said balance before I meant counteracting argument (fact based), in search of balance... there is enough media out there trumpeting slanted half-truths to "improve" the image of the "champion apparent".

I really like him as driver, he is very fast, but maybe he has get McLaren too fast, he should have been testing or even driving in another little team, as the rest of drivers did in their carrer start away from his second father Ron Dennis...

Schumacher started in Jordan
Senna in Toleman Hart
Alonso in Minardi

His behaviour is creating big troubles to McLaren, to Alonso and finally, and you´ll see, to himself.
And it´s a shame... things has what happened in Hungary are not clear, and it´s not the case of being fan or not... ;)

You can´t bit the hand that gives you food.

• Wido Rossen

Fernando Alonso Fired at Mclaren.

Fernando Alonso has been fired at Mclaren.

The spanish driver will be leaving the team at the end of the season.
Fernando`s said that he would leave Mclaren iff Hamilton would stay.
Those words have become his waterloo.
Ron Dennis has stated that he will no longer put up with Fernando`s demants.

Ron Dennis has ordert further silence on the case.
When the time is wright a press buletin will be released.

• Wido Rossen

You got a point there. But i think that will stay behind the scene ...

You got a point there Maik.
I think the story`s will come out when Fernando has left the team.
Then they will start to throw whit mud.

English press release: click .

Indeed,
Some things don't have to be said to everyone :) But it will leak out eventually. Now the question is: How long will Fernando actually drive for McLaren ? :)

BTW, I heard yesterday that Alonso has contacted Renault again for a comeback... :)

• Wido Rossen

Indeed,
Some things don't have to be said to everyone :) But it will leak out eventually. Now the question is: How long will Fernando actually drive for McLaren ? :)

BTW, I heard yesterday that Alonso has contacted Renault again for a comeback... :)

In the papers Briatore stated that he knows nothing of it. :brick:....wake up Flavio....where not stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back