2005 FIA GT Championship - GT1 Skinpack

Skins 2005 FIA GT Championship - GT1 Skinpack 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
DavidDGA submitted a new resource:

2005 FIA GT Championship - GT1 Skinpack - 2005 FIA GT skinpack for RSS GT Pack and Kunos MC12 GT1

Here are the GT1 category that ran in 2005 FIA GT Championship for RSS GT Pack and Kunos MC12 GT1

Yes, it's a quite big skinpack, but I want to reproduce all the teams and livery variants to give full inmersion races (also because these season has such a beautiful and iconic designs). This means it includes 24h Spa skins, suits and helmets. Pits stop crew and panels are not done due to the final size of the resource but, if you want me to do it, i will.

Oh I forgot, maybe in the future GT2...

Read more about this resource...

Do you think it's possible to add the Graham Nash Racing White Tail Lights to their respective cars so they appear as they have in GTR2 and the actual cars ?
Yeah I thought making back grill white. The problem was I saw some photos with the tail lights black and other photos in white, so I had to choose one. Probably in a future the skinpack will be updated again, so I can make both choices.

Hi! (74).jpg

DavidDGA updated 2005 FIA GT Championship - GT1 Skinpack with a new update entry:

v1.2

Well, new car release, new update. This time for the DBR9, what a wonderful car huh?

#17 Russian Age Racing and #28 #29 Aston Martin Racing (also Spa liveries), with suits and helmets as the rest of the pack.
Sorry, the resource went back to 375MB (Aston seems to be heavy), but I tried max compression possible.

View attachment 711109
View attachment 711110

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will you add the #18 Russian Age 550 and the #17 Russian Age DBR9 at some point? From what I've been able to put together those seem like the last two I'm missing for the full season with the RSS cars.

Last edited:
Will you add the #18 Russian Age 550 and the #17 Russian Age DBR9 at some point? From what I've been able to put together those seem like the last two I'm missing for the full season with the RSS cars.
These 2 liveries are already included in the pack right now. 550 #18 was added in previous version (v1.1) and today I added the DBR9 #17 (v1.2). Please check if there is something missing.

After the installation of those awesome skins I've got some strange freeze/stutter during gameplay. Is it normal? Any tips to prevent this? Thanks

@MatteX87 Hmm that's weird, I don't know of other people having this error. In which conditions you have this error? How many cars on track and are all rss gt-gtn cars? Did you have any other problems like this one before? Can your pc run the game easily?

Last edited:
@MatteX87 Hmm that's weird, I don't know of other people having this error. In which conditions you have this error? How many cars on track and are all rss gt-gtn cars? Did you have any other problems like this one before? Can your pc run the game easily?
Hi, I never had this kind of problem until I installed the skin pack. It happens with 15-20 AI cars on the grid (RSS GT/GTN + Aston) and the stutters/freeze are randomly. The game runs at capped 250 fps

Hi, I never had this kind of problem until I installed the skin pack. It happens with 15-20 AI cars on the grid (RSS GT/GTN + Aston) and the stutters/freeze are randomly. The game runs at capped 250 fps
Do you still have this error? Maybe is CSP related, I don't know if I'm honest, sorry. Still no other people with this problem, I can ask in a forum if someone experienced this to find a solution.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 16 21.6%