2.0 update with shadow collisions

Pedro Cunha

250RPM
After AC 2.0 update, cars started colliding against tree shadows on some custom tracks.
Anyone has a clue?

Blkout

2000RPM
Well, its a custom track so that isn't Kunos's fault is it unless the track was developed with AC's track editor. Do you know how the custom track was developed?

Pedro Cunha

250RPM
Well, its a custom track so that isn't Kunos's fault is it unless the track was developed with AC's track editor. Do you know how the custom track was developed?

One of them is a track of my own that was exported with blender. But the thing is it was working fine before the update... and I didn't touch on the track files!!
Anyway I'll try exporting with AC track editor and see what happens

Blkout

2000RPM
I thought it was pretty common that custom tracks got broken with new patches. I've seen it posted before. I don't run custom tracks though.

TTM75

250RPM
After AC 2.0 update, cars started colliding against tree shadows on some custom tracks.
Anyone has a clue?

I noticed same thing with my own track. I use AC's track editor and 3ds max. I think that something is wrong with ksTree shader..

Pedro Cunha

250RPM
well i couldnt test it because i don't know how to set the car location on the track with AC track editor.
Does anyone know how?