AMS2 1hr Ginetta G58 @ Jerez, Thursday 23rd Feb

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for the race.
I couldn't keep up with the pace.
Unfortunately, it was really strange, a car kept flying along the sky. Also strange, at the first pit stop I didn't get any new tyres. But it was still fun. I'm looking forward to next week.

Also strange, at the first pit stop I didn't get any new tyres.
The flying car is something that has been reported a few times to Reiza as a bug. Not sure what the progress is on it though.

The 'no tyres' during a pitstop can be caused by having 'recommended' selected in the change tyres section of the strategy. You want to set it to 'all' otherwise they only get changed if they are worn down below a certain threshold (which I'm not sure exactly what it is)

The flying car is something that has been reported a few times to Reiza as a bug. Not sure what the progress is on it though.

The 'no tyres' during a pitstop can be caused by having 'recommended' selected in the change tyres section of the strategy. You want to set it to 'all' otherwise they only get changed if they are worn down below a certain threshold (which I'm not sure exactly what it is)

Yes, I am familiar with the tyre change strategy. Next time I will pay close attention to it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.4%