AMS2 1hr Ginetta G58 @ Imola, Thursday 2nd March

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for the race all. A little lonely, front 2 were too quick then a big gap behind me. Lost time with a second tyre change and way too much fuel. Assumed I would need at least one and had to duplicate my pitstop so ended up doing 2 full nearly tanks and tyres. Great car to drive, I just took the stock setup but felt like it could have run a lot less wing here once I got used to it. Great pace front two! looked close until Stefan dropped off. Unlucky..

Thanks Scott

Last edited:
Indeed great race and great cars. The fuel strategy was in the end quite fun with the different strategies.

For next races, when out of fuel, park the car in the grass please.

Yes, it was getting quite close in the end. Did you change tyres both stops?
I did, yes. Mistakingly. I tried to change the pitstop so that I didn't change tyres for the second stop, but it turned out that I'd mapped my ICM left/right buttons the wrong way and didn't realise until after the stop so couldn't change to NONE in time... Beginner's mistake!!!

Was a tough race with you, so thanks for the battle, btw. And really - grats for the win :)

Hey @Eric S, sorry for collision near Variante. You showed up on my radar, but I didn't notice crew chief giving the 'car right' cue. Did you experience the same? With my disconnect and what Tom said happened a few laps later I'm wondering if I was having some network issues.

Hey @Eric S, sorry for collision near Variante. You showed up on my radar, but I didn't notice crew chief giving the 'car right' cue. Did you experience the same? With my disconnect and what Tom said happened a few laps later I'm wondering if I was having some network issues.
No problem, we touched lightly and could both continue. I did not get any input from the radar but also CC stopped with guiding me for the remaining of the race. So I was just totally surprised and was scared to destroy someone's race. Luckily that didn't happen!

Thank you very much for the race. My strategy was terribly bad.
I could not prepare properly due to time constraints and had to make 3 stops in the race.
At the start, I was able to make up several places and stay out of the accidents on the first lap. Unfortunately, my setup and pace was not so good to keep the 5th place.

But practice makes perfect and I'm already looking forward to the next race.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.4%