1988 McLaren Marlboro Livery

Skins 1988 McLaren Marlboro Livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pedro Sousa submitted a new resource:

1988 McLaren Marlboro Livery - Skin mod for F1 2020

Skin mod, based on McLaren 1988 Livery.

View attachment 394652

Reminder, this is supposed to be installed using the EGO archiever. Replace the files that the livery you choose and should work just fine

Unfortunately, for some reason I haven't been able to make this work in my own game, but I know they do because I tested it multiple people. The skins just don't show and get blurry. If you know something that could be causing that, hit me up because I wanna produce more and...

Read more about this resource...

PT-BR: você substitui os arquivos mipmap quando importa a textura nova? eu reparei que a textura borrada é normalmente isso, e também reparei que tem que ser a mesma textura nos 5 arquivos do carro FOM, pra manter o mesmo arquivo mipmap, tentei colocar uma pra cada motor e ficava sempre borrada 4 delas

EN: did you overwrote the mipmap files after you imported the new texture? I noticed that the blurry texture is usually due to not replacing that file, and I also noticed that it has to be the same texture file on all 5 FOM car files, to keep the same mipmap file. I tried making one texture for each engine and 4 of them would always get blurry

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back