#16 GetSpeed Performance N24h 2019

Skins #16 GetSpeed Performance N24h 2019 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Luca Badin submitted a new resource:

#16 GetSpeed Performance N24h 2019 - Skin for the #16 Mercedes AMG of van der Zande, Vautier, Seyffarth and Heyer in the 2019 N24h

Hi all, this is the first skin that I'm satisfied enough with to upload here. This is the #16 GetSpeed Performance car driven by Renger van der Zande, Tristan Vautier, Jan Seyffarth and Kenneth Heyer in the 2019 Nürbürgring 24h.

By no means perfect, for example it still misses the fiber optics decals (I still have to figure out how to get them right) and the driver names (which... I forgot). I definitely plan to add those in "soon". Also still debating on whether I should remove the...

Read more about this resource...

Luca Badin updated #16 GetSpeed Performance N24h 2019 with a new update entry:

Version 1.0 released

Finally gotten around to remaking this skin. The 0.9 version had numerous issues, missing parts and errors, mostly because of my own inexperience and because I used images from the qualification race, in which the decals were different.

- Skin remade in 4K (2K version still available in 2K folder)
- Decals redone and fixed
- Numberplates moved to correct position
- Driver names added

The fiber optics decals in the rear wheels area are still missing.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Small note in case anyone is watching this thread.

There's a complete, final version of this skin in the works, which includes the infamous missing fiber optics decals and more improvements all around (generally better positioning/resolution of individual decals; some stuff has been redone entirely, such as numberplates, white lines and the big "TEAM" text.)

Most of it is ready, but I had to pause all work during August due to moving houses and then more uni exams. It should be ready for release before mid-September.

1598521771973.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back