125:410 with Abarth on Magione in NKP

118.306 with the Evo What a little rocket..you can feel the rear axle under your butt..such short wheelbase....absolute blast.

I got 404 error on that link concretec0w

edit: second link works, thanks!!!!!

Amazing how in iracing it takes me 10 laps to complete one that is 6 to 8 seconds off pace....Netkar (and P&G v3) I can complete lap after lap and even when I make a mistake I generally stay on track...just feels so natural

125.038 in the uf500...quite tricky getting the power down in a couple of the corners..can feel the skinny little tires working so hard....

If I had known about Netkar a couple years ago I could have saved myself from buying all the iracing road cars; don't get me wrong, I still would have bought the tracks, but not the cars.

I guess I will have to buy Fraps soon...I don't have any way to record that I know of right now...all you would see is very sloppy driving and a big goofy grin on my face if I had a cam.

I am amazed at Dinca Andrei 123.0xx I got down to 124.3xx with a couple friends earlier and have no idea how I could go over a second better....few tenths maybe, but oh well....

One of my teammates had never driven Magione and the other hadn't driven it in months...within three laps we were all running nose to tail with any two of us swapping paint every couple turns...at the end of the practice we were all within three tenths of a second in speed..The driving is so damn awesome and realistic (IMO) it boggles my mind that so few others (relatively speaking) enjoy it. And for less than a car and track combo in iracing is the second best deal in simracing. (first being GTR2 and P&G for less than $10.00)

Can't wait until everybody is posting videos of their laps in the tech preview...gotta be getting close

I think Vincent had a faster lap than me...it shows from the video.
Anyway,i did only a handful of laps with default setup....that is what i belive the best way to test a car, at least in the same game....i am sure nKP and AC will have different end results even if we test the same car.Well thats obvious.

Left to myself I never mess with anything other than changing tires once I've got a few flat spots...I leave all settup changing in any sim to my buddy/teammate/crew chief...The servers that I host will most likely be locked to default but since I mostly favor stock road cars it shouldn't be a problem.

The nice thing about Netkar (and should carry over to AC) is that only being a second or so a lap off pace is still close enough to capitalize on a mistake made by the fast guy.

Seems that my three friends and I are the only Americans that play or know about Netkar and I hope AC changes this.

Fired up NKPro yesterday with default Abarth at Magione. After about 8-10 laps got down to 1:23.23. Immense fun lap after lap. This just makes me more that Tech demo of AC even more. Driving the Vintage Replica on this track is also a blast with slight oversteer on exits of these tight corners, fantastic stuff.

Sorry to say that I have never come across this little track until now. It is like a kart track, especially with the little Abarth! Really looking forward to trying whatever car Kunos treat us with for the Tech Preview.

Down to a 1:22.85 now, lots more laps around here I think!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back