#1   Chris Ingram | Alexander Kihurani | Legend Fires North West Stages 2024

EA Sports WRC #1 Chris Ingram | Alexander Kihurani | Legend Fires North West Stages 2024 v.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ytursunoff submitted a new resource:

#1 Chris Ingram | Alexander Kihurani Legend Fires North West Stages 2024 - Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 #1 Chris Ingram | Alexander Kihurani

Greetings,

Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 #1
Chris Ingram | Alexander Kihurani
Legend Fires North West Stages 2024

View attachment 741247View attachment 741248View attachment 741249View attachment 741250View attachment 741251View attachment 741252View attachment 741253View attachment 741254

Install:
Copy Chris_Ingram_MEM_P.pak to EA SPORTS WRC\WRC\Content\Paks

Uninstall - just delete the pak file.

Enjoy the ride.

Read more about this resource...

greetings,

logos have to be black on the _D texture . PNG format and without alpha. I will double check my settings, If there are colours bugs appear but don't know why and I am still testing with tire vendors and logos , Toyo tires are bugged in menus but work ingame wich is odd send me links to the logos and I can try to see how it will go . Thank youfor your time

greetings,

logos have to be black on the _D texture . PNG format and without alpha. I will double check my settings, If there are colours bugs appear but don't know why and I am still testing with tire vendors and logos , Toyo tires are bugged in menus but work ingame wich is odd send me links to the logos and I can try to see how it will go . Thank youfor your time
In Photopea, if the logo is set to 1% transparency, the tire doesn't look as white... But I'm still researching to make it a more natural white color. I'll keep testing, and I'll tell you if I discover something ;))

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 98 71.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 28 20.4%