rF2 1.5hrs of Daytona with S397 Endurance - Fri 29 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'll try and take some footage of a lap and post it so you can see what I mean. Been doing some ETS2 tonight, bouncing off lamp posts and road signs, but I will do some more RF2 tomorrow night.

I'll try and take some footage of a lap and post it so you can see what I mean. Been doing some ETS2 tonight, bouncing off lamp posts and road signs, but I will do some more RF2 tomorrow night.

No need. It will be a day-race! :) The only question I need to answer for myself now is if the 2020-release is that much better that it's worth using that one instead (based on the same rF1 track).

Oh, sorry, didnt know, havent turned a lap yet :redface:

Tested the 2020-release, but that's just the same track, slightly different textures, sharpened and added lots of color and stuff around the track. It looks a bit better, but not nearly enough to be worth switching track now. Especially as it has the same flicker-issues, but with more stuff around the track, it's just more stuff that can flicker! :p

Can anyone give any tips on t1 in a GTE? I just can't get it right - I either lock up/brake to late and fly off the track, or brake too early and womble slowly into the corner. I'm losing a mass of time into there.

Can anyone give any tips on t1 in a GTE? I just can't get it right - I either lock up/brake to late and fly off the track, or brake too early and womble slowly into the corner. I'm losing a mass of time into there.
My braking point is just about where that last short white line on the track is. Try to be as far right as possible and play with the brake balance so that the rear just won't step out. It's also the point I start turning left into the corner.
I'm not really good at this track at all so I might be totally wrong. It's a tricky corner, I barely got it right two times in a row :roflmao:

20210127084853_1.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea