rF2 1.5hrs of Daytona with S397 Endurance - Fri 29 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi. You need to put in your name in the "Custom Title" in "account details" first :)

chrome_2021-01-04_10-42-36-jpg.433062

Real Name is now called "Custom Title" :)

When you have done that, I can put out on the list :)
Should be done now

Just a note; there's absolutely no cut warnings on this track, the only place where that can be exploited is the chicane. Can we all agree on keeping at least 2 tires on the curbs at all times?

As per the rules linked in the OP:

• Do not deliberately cut the track. The white (or yellow) lines mark the edge of the road. Do not cross them with more than two wheels.
If people clearly don't care for this rule they may find themselves kicked from the race (I have no issues in stopping my own car, and kicking people), or be given a race-ban from RD.
The golden rules says that 1st offense should be a PM with a warning.
Consider this post that warning in regards to cutting the track in the chicane!

The other track I tried did have some anti-cuts in place, but instead of actually working on the track to give a working anti-cut, the guy has just placed in some 40tonnes tires. At least the way this is done now, we can survive a mistake :)

I've seen someone with a paint scheme last race. Is it something that auto loads when joining the server or added manually by an admin ?

What @G-Slev said.
As long as you have that option ticked in the game settings (which you have). You will download all liveries that people have made.
The yellow block of cheese he mentions are the cars that joins when you are on the track, and before you load in the actual car (unless you have done like me, and force the game to load in all cars properly - which will give you a 0.5-2sec lag when people join).

And for all custom livery-people. Do not use the "create driver"/"Create Team"/"Add driver/"Add Team"/Whatever it is called now. Only "create dir" and add the livery as an alt-livery to an already existing team.

Last edited:
Since the new UI release, I can't have players label name anymore even after had changed the keyboard key. (Really annoying when racing with a mix of AI and reals players)

Am I alone in that situation? I am listening to any device. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%