1 1996 & 1997 Mods - Losing the Rear end on High Speed Corners

Hey guys, first timer on Racedepartment forum and great to see an Assetto Corsa community here.

I was wondering if someone might help me.

I have the F1 1996 & 1997 mods from ********************/ and I've having major issues with the cars. On high speed straights, the back-end loses control and I keep spinning. This has happened at the first corner of Silverstone, the right-hand kink at the Hungaroring and many other tracks.

I've tried reducing tyre pressure at the back, changing wing settings, lowering ride height etc (trying to make the car less oversteery at the back), but to no avail. I've seen a number of people have had this issue and was wondering if anyone can help me.

It's very similar to this issue that someone had -

Soften rear springs couple of clicks (I suppose) and increase coast (You say that the wings dont help and I see that you spin out with gas on and not coasting ,however try it). See if that improves it.
Then harden by 1 click the Front and Rear slow bumps. These are some things I would try, however I dont know if it will get better on these specific F1 mods....

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back