Monaco 1988 presented by Schwarzbierbude.de
A conversion for Assetto Corsa by Team Schwarzbierbude.de - derDumeklemmer
The 1988 F1 Season was build from scratch by for rF by my old friend Carrera.4!
who kindly gave me his blanket permisson to convert all his current and upcomming tracks.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS KIND OFFER!
MY BIGGEST RESPECT FOR HIS AMAZING WORK!
Team Schwarzbierbude.de will take care to convert his great '88er tracks to Assetto Corssa one by one.
We’re offering the result of all our working hours to all of you free of charge but
we ask for one single fee from your side:
Pls. give a little respect to all these working hours all of us spend for free for your entertainment!
This project is a “take it as it is, or leave it”-release, pls. see EULA for more detailed information.
- 36 Pit places
- pit limiter
- MP pit stops
- skid marks
- race groove
- physical road layer with increased geometry
- Carrera.4 for his great '88er tracks
- TheDoctor for TV-Cams
- DutchDevil for getting me started in conversion issues
- Dumeklemmerin for all her patience and understanding.
- all member of Team Schwarzbierbude.de for thier efforts in AC modding
..and all the guys I'm in contact due to conversion issues.
- a bit hard on FPS, pls. reduce number of BOTs according to your system specs
YOU'VE FOUND A BUG:
Pls. report bugs in our forum at www.schwarzbierbude.de
V1.0 - 2015-07-08:
- gain FPS
- new AI
- increased grid to 36 cars
V0.9 - 2015-07-07:
- inital release beta release for internal use
have a lot of fun with this nice track,
Monaco 1988 V1.0
Monaco 1988 Carrera.4 Schwarzbierbude