Mid America Motorplex V1.0
A conversion for Assetto Corsa by Team Schwarzbierbude.de - derDumeklemmer
Mid America was originally created for SCGT by Porsche Guy from the scratch.
MY BIGGEST RESPECT FOR THIS KIND WORK.
Is was converted to rF by Bud Lucas and Andy55.
PorscheGuy and Bud Lucas gave the permisson for the conversion.
Pls. notice the original rF-Readme incl. in the archive.
I've done the conversion of Bud's rF-version to GTL in Jan. 2007 and love the flow of this nice track.
Since the initial Meshwork and it's textures came a bit into ages I decided to rework this version and publish
it for the popular SimBin plattforms (GTL/GTR2/EVO) in Jan 2009.
Nearly everything is re-modeled/-mapped/-textured.
Not only the full layout is featured, but the 1.4 mile "D-Curve"-layout introduced in 2005 also.
Hope you like the result as much as I do.
If not, pls. don't complain, it's free of charge nobody forces you to use it.
From the original release post dated 08-16-2004:
"The Mid America Motorplex is a relatively new club circuit located in Pacific Junction,
Iowa that was designed by world-renowned track designer Alan Wilson.
It is a driver friendly (few things to hit), yet challenging course that took me many laps to
get a good handle on.
The track is 2.23 miles long with 15 turns (increasing and decreasing radiuses),
long straights, many passing zones, a very challenging chicane near the pit entrance,
and a flat out kink."
- 25 Pit places
- pit limiter
- MP pit stops
- Collision objects (moveable signs)
- working startlight
- time attack mode
- PorscheGuy for the original SCGT track
- Bud Lucas, and Andy55 for the rF version
- B1ackbird for TC-Cams
- Nils for road patch force feedback adjustmens
- The Blender foundation for Blender project
- DutchDevil for getting me started in conversion issues
- Dumeklemmerin for all her patience and understanding.
- all member of TEam Schwarzbierbude.de for thier efforts in AC modding
YOU'VE FOUND A BUG:
Pls. report bugs in our forum at www.schwarzbierbude.de
We're offering the result of all our working hours free of charge,
but we ask for one single fee from the user...
Pls. give a little respect to all these working hours spent by
everybody involved in this version:
This project is a "take it as it is, or leave it"-release.
Pls. see EULA for more detailed information.
- added TV-Cams by B1ackbird
- added missing time attack mode
- tweaked force feedback settings for the road patches as suggested by Nils
- made road patches "feelable"
- reconstucted the bridges to get rid of the flickering
- changed position of the lollipop-men
- inital release for AC
have a lot of fun with this nice track,
Mid America Motorplex V 1.0