No more blue/white boring Williams. Give Williams all the colors back! This mod enables editing the Williams livery like Mercedes, so _c _d and _s textures, full colors and chrome are available. _m is not used any longer.
This is just a template for modders, no final skin ;-)
This mod is part of [Modular Mods] and has Modular Mods - Base Files as required mod to be existing or installed in the main F1 2020 folder.
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource: Modular Mods - Base Files [Modular Mods Requirement] - This mod is the base for my [Modular Mods] system, for easy c&p mod using w/o overwriting game files Description: This mod is the base for my [Modular Mods] system, where the goal is to be easily able...
- Copy livery_williams.erp to F1 2020\_Modular_Mods\_ACTIVE\.
If you do not have that folder, check the requirements first.
- Use the ERP to your liking, insert your beautiful livery, create a mod and link to the Modular Mods Base Files; please do not include the Base Files in your mod, as they get updated from time to time.
Simply move the copied file from F1 2020\_Modular_Mods\_ACTIVE\ up to ..\_Modular_Mods\ or delete it.
- This mod is based on my modular system and will not function without the base files. Other than that it is standalone and will not conflict with any original file.
- The mod uses and creates no mipmap files, since those are saved into the .erp like in past F1 games.
- This mod will, when loaded, overwrite other copy & paste mods that are not based on the Modular Mods System.
- It will also replace my normal F1 livery template for Williams as they share the same filename.
- Wireframes have been included as raw files (thanks to Kine), have fun!
- I will add a version for F1 Teams to MyTeam at a later point