1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Dream Mod...

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Shane Arsenault, May 17, 2009.

1. What mod would you have if you could have whatever mod you want?
    or, whats your fav mod?

2. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ohh good question, for me it would have to be not excatly a mod but a really easy mod program that lets you copy exisiting models from other games and paste them into the game and it automatically changes the graphics to GTR EVO Standard.

But for me F12009

3. LOL Ross, +1 :D

Just a bunch of roadcars would be neat, Astons to Saab - you name it :)

4. A Le Mans mod with the prototypes and everything.

5. two mods i would wet my pants for are NASCAR and INDY-Car.. yea i am a lazy bastard and like to sitback and just turne left :p ofc and all the nice Ovals

6. Old cars from Eastern Europe.

7. A Gran Turismo Sim for PC :D btcc and just normal club championships!

8. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Lemans Mod, IndyCars, Nascar, BTCC. :D

9. That BTCC Civic that was around here somewhere but nothing seems to have happened with it :(

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nothing beats Can-Am!

11. proper 2009 fia gt, gt2, gt3 and gt4, plus tracks that would accept the max number of cars in each class. even the simbin wtcc 07 class has more cars than the default tracks accomodate

12. NASCAR. I tried ARCA and...meh, the graphics looked horrible, the handling was a bit off and yeah, just not fun overall. And we all know the NASCAR games by EA are absolute crap. So a good NASCAR mod would be great for Evo.

13. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I can name you 78 things that can :p

14. Most definitely.

15. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Just a bunch of modern roadcars would be awesome.

and for sure a BMW Z1 as my daddy has one would be cool and yes I also could use a 1440° steering wheel for that!

16. All racing from 95 back mostly touring car racing.

17. Japs.. Skylines, Evos, Subarus and such on a night high speed street/highway circuits..
    Maybe not a dream-mod as the LeMans was already mentioned but it would be nice to drive 4WDs in the night..

18. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Time for a GFX card update for you then :) Or check your ingame settings because ARCA on a Nvida X 260 looks spot on :good:

19. LeMans...mainly p1 and p2 cars.

20. Career Mode Mod

You get a career mode for any class of car with rules, up to 20 seasons (mods included). Game generates seasons with track list/order and keeps track of stats\wins\championships, etc...

Mod authors can include rules with their mods.

"Mike Coleman retires after 20 seasons in F1 with 12 championships!!!" (crowd roars) :party2: