Your Dream Mod...

• Gaylord Landais

i have begin a pesarolo 3D!!!!

premiereimagepesca1.png

If you want me to make another car contacted me by PM. I want to mod with pescarolo, the aston martin, the acura the Oreca, the WR and LMP2

my dream mod:

hondas, mitsubishis, toyotas and all the asian ricers. of course with a huge spoiler, a f*cking big exhaust where you can put a whole bread inside. blinging chrome rims and other awesome eyekilling rims that make you get a heart attack when you play.

included in that mod there should be a ton, by ton I mean all the Forza2 cars and the Grant Tursimo cars together in the same class, yeah I know it sounds weird, but just keep reading.

so after 1000+ cars in just 1 mod, I would like to add the cars that Im going to most probably buy in real life. it would be an opel tigra, ah yeah, the ricers again, then I would like all the AMG cars ever created, the same goes for Hamann, brabus, and all the companies that have tuned insane mad brainkilling cars, all the cars!! together with that we have now about 1500 in one single mod that you download.

again I would like to add the chrysler 300c standard version and the 300c SRT8 Hemi. then I would like all the lowriders and other dope cars with dope rims that gangsters and dope boys in the USA drive around with. then we have, ferrari enzo, porsche carrera gt, the reventon, bugatti... yeah, you probably know how it goes.

the conclusion, well, with almost 2000 cars in that one single mod, I would start to be satisfied. now this would be great, dont you think? on top of that some1 could make some submarines and helicopters and stuff.. ah yeah, I forgot.. every SUV on this world, Im not kidding. of course, I wouldt and will not accept any mod to pass my requirements without having as good graphics as Gran Turismo 5. so dont f*ck with my mod please roflroflrofl:D:D:D anyway.. anybody interested in this mod??

and as last to mention, try to make all the cars run at the same time, hmm.. 2000 casr.. I think the whole world would be moving in that simulator. and after that the whole pc would blow up, then the whole world wouldnt blew up and kaboom :D

cheers.. +1 me if you would like this me

^ROTFLOL!

well, id like it, but itll take days to download. im making up a dream mod right now.

okay, first of all, a mod for more cars in a grid. at least 50 cars in a grid. or, if you really want to compete with rfactor, id say 60 cars in a grid. I know the loading times would be about 5 min for a full grid on nubrigring(sp), and there would be cars almost all over the track, but how about a limiter? like, 25 cars on germany, and if there is room, 60 on a longer straight track.

my dream mod:

hondas, mitsubishis, toyotas and all the asian ricers. of course with a huge spoiler, a f*cking big exhaust where you can put a whole bread inside. blinging chrome rims and other awesome eyekilling rims that make you get a heart attack when you play.

included in that mod there should be a ton, by ton I mean all the Forza2 cars and the Grant Tursimo cars together in the same class, yeah I know it sounds weird, but just keep reading.

so after 1000+ cars in just 1 mod, I would like to add the cars that Im going to most probably buy in real life. it would be an opel tigra, ah yeah, the ricers again, then I would like all the AMG cars ever created, the same goes for Hamann, brabus, and all the companies that have tuned insane mad brainkilling cars, all the cars!! together with that we have now about 1500 in one single mod that you download.

again I would like to add the chrysler 300c standard version and the 300c SRT8 Hemi. then I would like all the lowriders and other dope cars with dope rims that gangsters and dope boys in the USA drive around with. then we have, ferrari enzo, porsche carrera gt, the reventon, bugatti... yeah, you probably know how it goes.

the conclusion, well, with almost 2000 cars in that one single mod, I would start to be satisfied. now this would be great, dont you think? on top of that some1 could make some submarines and helicopters and stuff.. ah yeah, I forgot.. every SUV on this world, Im not kidding. of course, I wouldt and will not accept any mod to pass my requirements without having as good graphics as Gran Turismo 5. so dont f*ck with my mod please roflroflrofl:D:D:D anyway.. anybody interested in this mod??

and as last to mention, try to make all the cars run at the same time, hmm.. 2000 casr.. I think the whole world would be moving in that simulator. and after that the whole pc would blow up, then the whole world wouldnt blew up and kaboom :D

cheers.. +1 me if you would like this me

You being drunk? :D:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%