Your Dream Mod...

I would love to see a MK2 RS 2000 mod for any platform. They were animals!

My friend has one in restoration, real cool cars. I love the RS's front end soo much more compared to the original.

Attachments

• 145zetecpre.jpg
    145zetecpre.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 255
  • Pntgrd

Another vote for a true LeMans mod, or ALMS or GrandAm. Whatever, I wouldn't be picky as long as it is some form of Prototypes and GT's.

• VirusX

DTM from the early 90's with the group A's BMW M3 EVO, Audi V8, Ford Sierra RS500, Mercedes 190E etc. And to top it off the Class 1's with the Alfa 155 V6 TI, Opel Calibra & Mercedes C-Class. belting those around the ring would be a dream.

• Bert Van Waes

I think that my ultimate mod would be the DTM from from 10-20 years ago...

That would be carheaven... hmm..:drool:

Lol, just as like above it seems with VirusX, haha

• Luc Byard

For me, a mod that lets you drive Pit to Grid, Parade lap and post-race in lap would raise the bar for the whole GTR-Evo experience. Give me the Original GTR AI with that which I think was significantly better than EVO's and I'll be plenty happy.

I don't need any mods in GTR Evolution except from some good tracks. If i want to play mods i fire up rFactor.
If i want to play high quality cars that don't mismatch online i start Evo which has enough cars by itself.

I don't need any mods in GTR Evolution except from some good tracks. If i want to play mods i fire up rFactor.
If i want to play high quality cars that don't mismatch online i start Evo which has enough cars by itself.

Pretty much the same for me, but I'd love to see the WTCC 87 car range expanded. The BMW and Alfa are quality cars already, but they are the forgotten cousins of GTRE, possibly due to the limited car choices. I'd love to see Simbin expand that class.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back