PC2 Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotus Classic F1 World Championship
Schedule of Events

1. British Grand Prix - (26 Sept. 2015) - Brands Hatch; Car: Lotus 72D (50 Laps)
2. English Grand Prix - (24 Oct. 2015) - Silverstone International; Car: Lotus 49 (40 Laps)
3. Belgian Grand Prix - (31 Oct. 2015) - Zolder; Car: Lotus 78 (50 Laps)
4. Original Seven GP #2 - (14 Nov. 2015) - Spa; Car: Lotus 98T (43 Laps)
5. Original Seven GP #3 - (28 Nov. 2015) - Monaco; Car: Lotus 78 (40 Laps)
6. Italian Grand Prix - (12 Dec. 2015) - Imola; Car: Lotus 98T (50 Laps)
7. German Grand Prix - (2 Jan. 2016) - Nurburg Nordschleife; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (10 Laps)
8. European GP - (16 Jan. 2016) - Hockenheim Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)

9. Original Seven GP #4 - (30 Jan. 2016) - Monza; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (45 Laps)
10. The Original GP - (13 Feb. 2016) - Rouen-Les-Essarts(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)
11. United States Grand Prix - (27 Feb. 2016) - Watkins Glen; Car: Lotus 72D (45 Laps)
12. Scottish GP - (19 Mar 2016) - Bannochbrae Rd. Cir.; Car: Lotus/Ford 40, GT1 (30 laps)
13. Original Seven GP #1 - (26 Mar. 2016) - Silverstone Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 49 (50 Laps)

Lotus F1 Support Series'

Worldwide LeMans Series (LMP2)

1. Zhuhai International Circuit - (10 Oct. 2015) (60 Laps)**
2. Oschersleben GP - (21 Nov. 2015) (60 laps)
3. Rapuna Park GP - (5 Dec. 2015) (70 laps)
4. Willow Springs International - (19 Dec. 2015) (70 Laps)**
5 Road America GP - (9 Jan. 2016) (40 laps)
6. Sakitto GP - (23 Jan. 2016) (50 laps)**
7. Watkins Glen GP - (5 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)
8. Dubai Autodrome GP - (20 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)**
9. LeMans Circuit de la Sarthe - (5 Mar. 2016) (XX Laps)***
** Night Race (or partial)
*** Simulated 24 Hour Race

2. Willow Springs GP - (7 Nov. 2015) (25 laps)

Last edited:
Good going guys :thumbsup: Haven't made any improvements but not bothering with low fuel as just trying to find something that is race comfortable. Not getting there though lol. I can get through the laps ok but any pushing to find extra pace is fraught with danger :confused:.

Found that oversteer you guys were talking about but not in the right places, still corner exit understeer in the fast turns plaguing my time so far.

Going to be a long and tense 50 laps. Wheel to wheel racing needs a lot of care too with the fragile suspension of these cars... Can't get away with contact like in the GT3'S.

Good going guys :thumbsup: Haven't made any improvements but not bothering with low fuel as just trying to find something that is race comfortable. Not getting there though lol. I can get through the laps ok but any pushing to find extra pace is fraught with danger :confused:.

Found that oversteer you guys were talking about but not in the right places, still corner exit understeer in the fast turns plaguing my time so far.

Going to be a long and tense 50 laps. Wheel to wheel racing needs a lot of care too with the fragile suspension of these cars... Can't get away with contact like in the GT3'S.

Your welcome to have a go with my setup Peter, its pretty simple compared to what others have done seemingly.

Incredible Video Nic. Hard to believe we are going to re-create it. Great
Chuck it my way then Boothy. Happy to try any :thumbsup:

Yea, that's a good attitude with setups. That guide really is good. I read the overview and even though it's for rF2, the wisdom sounds like it comes from someone who really knows setups. When I was racing, I didn't have a pit engineer, lol, but I at least became familiar with the terms. But many are. I think it's like a legal case...most people don't realize just how much work goes into something that seems so short. And, of course, most of us don't have that kind of time, but the guide has some great descriptions, like the one about dampers. That was very enlightening. I knew they were important, but now I can say exactly what they do.

SMS did so much right with this game but I'm still gobsmacked by some of their bonehead game design decisions. Options not available within the race or practice sessions, no ability to load a setup once in a race or practice session and just one saveable setup per car per track (unless I'm missing something) leaves me pulling my hair out at times :mad: How can they get so much right but make such basic screw ups :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes