WTCC 2011

I'm really looking forward to this mod! Can't wait to drive the Wiechers BMW through Porto.

Two questions:
1. Will you have new talent files for every driver? The Simbin ones are sometimes really weird.
2. Will you include a championship file? I think all tracks except Guangdong (and Porto new layout) are available.

In the first release, I won't include these things. There will be a second release, where I will include these stuffs and the drivers' clothe paints as well. :)

In the first release, I won't include these things. There will be a second release, where I will include these stuffs and the drivers' clothe paints as well. :)

I thought a little bit and then I decided that I will include the championship & talent files in the first realese. :) But can you tell me, which is the newest version of Hungaroring and from where can I download it?

P.s.: because of the champonship files & tracks, to play an offline championship, you will need WTCC 2010 expansion too.

Made another bugfix now.

The mod based on the STCC2 BMW '09; but its taillight doesn't work! I only have to copy zerez86's taillight to my Steam folder, and now the taillight works fine.

So, the mod will be a 2 in 1 thing: you will a new mod, and a bugfix! :D

I'm really looking forward to this mod! Can't wait to drive the Wiechers BMW through Porto.

Two questions:
1. Will you have new talent files for every driver? The Simbin ones are sometimes really weird.
2. Will you include a championship file? I think all tracks except Guangdong (and Porto new layout) are available.

Guangdong could be converted from GTR2. It exists for that game.

Good news guys, really good news! :)

So, I managed to get some information about the BMW's new 1.6T engine from Michelisz's race engineer. Unfortunately he couldn't say exact values, only estimated values, but it looks real, so I will make the correction into the physics. :)

I have to say, I almost did an exact engine physics what Gergely told to me. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.