WTCC 2011

Günthar, will you do the new hood for BMW? :)

Was having a play around yesterday using the 2007 hood (same shape and adding the new center scoop/grill, but the texture mapping doesn't match the 2009+ textures :(

I removed the 2 grills off the 2009+ bonnet, but there this leaves holes in the bonnet, so at this point, there is no quick fix. Go with what you have for now and I'll look into options for maybe a patch later...

Was having a play around yesterday using the 2007 hood (same shape and adding the new center scoop/grill, but the texture mapping doesn't match the 2009+ textures :(

I removed the 2 grills off the 2009+ bonnet, but there this leaves holes in the bonnet, so at this point, there is no quick fix. Go with what you have for now and I'll look into options for maybe a patch later...

Okay, thanks! :)

if someone could provide a better pic of the middle grill I could do...
I just removed the (allready seperated) grills on the sides and filled the gap with polys...the mapping keeps intact and is allready correct...but to model a proper grill in the middle I would need a better picture of it :(

I can't guaranty to get the grill modelled correctly...but maybe kind of :D anyway I could provide the hood without the two grills and someone other can do the middle grill ;)

so...this is what I've got now - without 3D modeling the grill...this is just a texture/change at the template..
maybe this would be enough for a first step?! I wasn't able to build the 3D grill yet...but maybe later ;)
Adam if you want I could provide you the files (hoods in gmt, changed template in psd) just drop me a PM :cool:

so...this is what I've got now - without 3D modeling the grill...this is just a texture/change at the template..
maybe this would be enough for a first step?! I wasn't able to build the 3D grill yet...but maybe later ;)
Adam if you want I could provide you the files (hoods in gmt, changed template in psd) just drop me a PM :cool:

Nice!

Can you do the hood template onto the BMW 320si 2009's template? :)

I allready did :D as you can see in the screen this is just a copy of the original simbin template...just with the better headlight textures from "Fiasco" if I'm correct and the grill texture (taken from one good photograph of Cornells car) :wink:

I will convert the GMTs again (converted them to rF GMTs for better handling xD) und will send you a download-link with GMTs, a simple skin and the edited template later :cool:

Unfortunately I won't include the hood correction in the first release; but I'm sure I will include it later, so thank you very much Funk! ! :)

Here's another video of the mod, with the correct BMW engine physic:

[video=youtube_share;ul3T8nOq9II]http://youtu.be/ul3T8nOq9II[/video]

... and probably the last one before the release, so stay tuned!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back