[WIP] 1997 NATCC Super Touring Championship

Just uploaded version 1.00 to the downloads section please let me know if it worked as it seem to take for ever to upload and its only 15mb

Forgot to add this to the readme but my game is the RaceOn offline version so you made need to change some of the folder names.

Have fun and tell me if there is any problems

Hello, I've made a short race on Laguna Seca, it was a pleasure, and I didn't notice any problem (except perhaps that the Dodge were a little bit faster than the other cars).
Thank you, I hope we will have a V2.0 soon !

The Dodge are a bit to fast on mine to be honest but I was having a problem changing them. If I made them slower they finished around 5th but then a bit faster and they win easily lol! Hopefully can fix this in V2 and add a few cars

Glad its all working though :D

Finished painting both the Mazdas so hopefully will hear from Andreas soon about adding the wing etc :D

In the mean time I have been thinking about painting Dave Jolly Pontiac Sunfire using the mazda model. Obviously it isn't correct but I cant see the pontiac ever being made and it will add another car to the grid.

Pic shows a quick idea I had with the back lights

Finished painting both the Mazdas so hopefully will hear from Andreas soon about adding the wing etc :D

In the mean time I have been thinking about painting Dave Jolly Pontiac Sunfire using the mazda model. Obviously it isn't correct but I cant see the pontiac ever being made and it will add another car to the grid.

Pic shows a quick idea I had with the back lights

not sure which other car might work...?? but anything is better than nothing....;)

Hi Remus, I looked in the downloads section but could not find this mod. Has it been removed? I hope not, as I'd like to give it a try, thanks :)

not sure which other car might work...?? but anything is better than nothing....;)

To be honest none of the cars look anything like the sunfire as it had a pointed front end and the back lights were a strip like the Renault 19. But like you say anything is better than nothing :)

I think from memory I uploaded the mod to an external link which has probably been removed by now but soon I will finish v2.0 so will upload here :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back