Why is it bogus to predict the death of the United States of America?

Id just like to clear something up.

It's not the Jews per se that own everything, to be precise they are Ashkenazi jews, a very different brand all together. they think they are descendants of Moses, they are not, they come from the lineage of Ashkenaz how was not descended from Moses.

Have a look at this video, and if you can see beyond the Christian leanings of the guy you will see that anyone thats done this much to put information out there and try to get everyone pulling in one direction isnt doing it to harm anyone, see what you think.

www.youtube.com/embed/y8KRGLlF_E4?list=SP4B50BFDEE2F38C62

Something like 80% of all Jews in the world are Ashkenazi Jews.
I think they are the majority in Israel as well. And according to Wiki:

"Genetic studies revealed that Ashkenazi Jews originated in the Middle East during the Bronze Age (between 2500 BC and 700 BC) spreading later to Europe."

Can´t find anything on that people think they are not "god´s chosen people" like Jews believe.

Colorado, first you ease up on the Cannabis bit and now you decide to shoot down drones,
When can i move?

No but seriously, pretty funny story.
http://rt.com/usa/colorado-drone-hunting-licenses-233/

A small town in the state of Colorado is currently weighing a new ordinance that would allow the issuance of hunting licenses for unmanned aerial vehicles, and even offer bounties for their successful takedown.
Deer Trail, a town of some 540 residents that lies 55 miles east of Denver, has drafted what might be described as hostile regulation aimed at drones, outlining the weapons, ammunition, rules of engagement and bounties involved with drone hunting, reports Denver broadcaster ABC 7News.

"The Town of Deer Trail shall issue a reward of $100 to any shooter who presents a valid hunting license and the following identifiable parts of an unmanned aerial vehicle whose markings and configuration are consistent with those used on any similar craft known to be owned or operated by the United States federal government,” reads the ordinance draft.

Though the legislation from the small rural town might seem unusual, Deer Trail resident Phillip Steel admits that the move is purely symbolic.

“Basically, I do not believe in the idea of a surveillance society, and I believe we are heading that way,"says Steel.

"We do not want drones in town. They fly in town, they get shot down," he adds.

Good to see some true US Americans every now and then.

If we're to win support from the masses, we must be very careful who and how we classify people.
I for one find it hard to believe the bulk of Israeli Jews or Jews in general are bad people, for example, if you disagree with the war in Iraq, do you hate all Americans/Brits/Australians, or just the decision makers....?

Seems a bit wrong "liking" a post that´s this terrible but the like is for the information rather then the actual effect of the news :)

-

Nice cover, notice the date. Long before Snowden.
Probably around the time of William Binney.

3Rjh1la.jpg

Former US President Jimmy Carter lambasted US intelligence methods as undemocratic and described Edward Snowden’s NSA leak as “beneficial” for the country.

Carter lashed out at the US political system when the issue of the previously top-secret NSA surveillance program was touched upon at the Atlantic Bridge meeting on Tuesday in Atlanta, Georgia.

"America has no functioning democracy at this moment," Carter said, according to Der Spiegel.

He also believes the spying-scandal is undermining democracy around the world, as people become increasingly suspicious of US internet platforms, such as Google and Facebook. While such mediums have normally been associated with freedom of speech and have recently become a major driving force behind emerging democratic movements, fallout from the NSA spying scandal has dented their credibility.

It’s not the first time Carter has criticized US intelligence policies. In a previous interview with
CNN, he said the NSA leaks signified that “the invasion of human rights and American privacy has gone too far." He added that although Snowden violated US law, he may have ultimately done good for the country.

"I think that the secrecy that has been surrounding this invasion of privacy has been excessive, so I think that the bringing of it to the public notice has probably been, in the long term, beneficial."

Jimmy Carter was President of the United States from 1977 to 1981. After leaving office, he founded the Carter Center, an NGO advocating human rights. The ex-president’s human rights credentials won him Nobel Peace Prize in 2002.

Carter has frequently criticized his successors in the White House. Last year, he condemned the Obama administration for the use of drone attacks in his article "A Cruel and Unusual Record" published in the New York Times.

http://rt.com/usa/carter-comment-nsa-snowden-261/

Ex President Jommy Carter. Ex-PRESIDENT says we no longer have a functioning democracy and the NSA privacy encroachment a are a violation of our human rights. A man who ran our nation for 4 years is saying our government has turned on us. Who else would it take to come forward before people realize our government sold us out to the corporations and banks a long time ago?

Many say that the terrorists have won, and, that is very well true, but, I think the U.S. government is way more tyrannical than Muslim "terrorists" even before 9/11.

The terrorists took away our liberties and freedoms, but, this could have been all part of the greater plan to begin with.

I'm not saying the gov't predicted 9/11, I'm saying this is all part of a giant plan for keeping the U.S. Empire alive.

If this nation falls, will there ever be a rebirth? You know, same old U.S. Constitution but, a slew of amendments to protect the poor and middle class?
Depends whose still standing when its all over. History is written by the victors, if the US ever fell into an all out war between the people and our government we wont be the only forces in the field. We've pissed off enough foreign nations being the world's terrorists to expect some intervention, question will be whether they side with the American public or treat us all as enemies.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/113-2013/h412

An amendment to end authority for the blanket collection of records under the Patriot Act. It would also bar the NSA and other agencies from using Section 215 of the Patriot Act to collect records, including telephone call records, that pertain to persons who are not subject to an investigation under Section 215.

The vote happened yesterday morning and failed by a vote of 205-217.

The above website has a tally of all the congressional votes broken up by state. I've written every traitor who voted no in my state regardless of District. I encourage anyone still living in the US who gives a damn to do the same.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.