Why is it bogus to predict the death of the United States of America?

I've seen that documentary before.

The Tea Party used to represent limited government, no taxes, and no intervention in peoples' lives.

Now, they are bought and sold by corporations and their shills that are elected by the white, working-class voter who can relate to Tea Party Republicans in terms of religion and bigotry.

yp3c54H.jpg

OK, so the foillowing link is a little dated, but Ive only just found it & it shows whats in store for us all...
Currently here in Oz we're heading towards an election which appears as though it'll be a landslide win for the opposition.
Last time the Liberal Party came in in such a manner we had so many of our rights & freedoms stolen with the excuse that Howard had a mandate- & this was after he'd promised pre-election not to introduce most of those laws.
Whats more, on the back of this election will be a referendum to create a 3rd tier of Government with a small change in wording of our constitution.
Twice before we've been asked via referendum to make this change & twice before it was decisively voted down.
THIS time however there's NO funding for the the 'NO' vote campaign & NONE of our main parties are speaking out against it yet rate payers via their local councils are paying for it ($20million in total) for the campaign...
They're goal is to get rid of our states & implement Agenda21 with only federal government & 'local' 'Super-Councils'...
Much like this;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_(independence_movement)

I really hate living in Alabama. People here eat up the words of Fox News Channel and they hate Obama because f his skin colour and not because of his continuation of Bush policies.

These same people think Bush was an awesome president and they think the only people who are real Americans are people who are white and Christian.

I hope not all of America is like this because the South is an intellectual wasteland.

"London, Jan 30 (ANI): The Obama administration gave green signal to a chemical weapons attack plan in Syria that could be blamed on President Bashar al Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country, leaked documents have shown.
A new report, that contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence, showed a scheme 'approved by Washington'.
As per the scheme 'Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons,' the Daily Mail reports.
Barack Obama made it clear to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that the U.S. would not tolerate Syria using chemical weapons against its own people.
According to Infowars.com, the December 25 email was sent from Britam's Business Development Director David Goulding to company founder Philip Doughty.
The emails were released by a Malaysian hacker who also obtained senior executives resumes and copies of passports via an unprotected company server, according to Cyber War News.
According to the paper, the U.S. State Department has declined to comment on the matter. (ANI)"

http://in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html

The US engineering a civil war and takeover of another country, just another day at the office. Yet another false flag plot is leaked, and people will still bury their heads in the sand and pretend our military still fights for "freedom". How obvious will it have to be before the people finally say enough? Why do wee need the CIA to plan fund and carry out terrorist attacks on our own soil to prompt legislation against our interest? How many times do we have to catch the CIA, drug running, gun running, spying, killing and conspiring in the name of the USSA until people connect the dots?

Just look at what the bankers (federal reserve) are doing to the economy. I see a collapse in the near future. If something is not done to stay the this great tide of evil that has enveloped our government. We will all be on the streets begging for food.

New NSA whistleblower Russ Tice stepped forward to expose the massive corruption and blackmail perpetrated on the world(not just our country). Watch this partial clip and see just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

It's getting harder to keep your head buried in the sand.

love the US Government.

Sometimes they like to cry and blame China for hacking them as you probably know.
Turns out USA hacked China´s cell phone companies and accessed millions of sms.

I´m telling you that if there´s another world war in the near future it will all be to blame because of the sideshow businesses in USA...

Well with OnStar on GM cars with a phone call the OnStar rep can unlock your doors if you lock the keys in the car so who knows what a hacker can do to your car.

With my DiabloSport Trinity plugged into the ecu of my truck i can access and change how the ecu behaves on the fly so it wouldn't be that outlandish to think that a smart hacker could access someones vehicles ecu via the cars sat nav or bluetooth system and possibly start messing about with the engine control system.

Bloomberg to urge Cuomo to veto bill to allow sparkler sales outside of NYC over terror target fears

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/sparklers_spark_mike_terror_fear_vh0gULGU2WDdldOjWt1uxO

Sparklers are now terrorist accessories according to Bloomberg, along with big gulps I guess.

Complain about the water in Tennessee and you could be branded a terrorist:

http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...ater-complaints-could-act-terrorism-?gcheck=1

You have a better chance of dying from a slip in your bathtub than from a terrorist attack but the answer to anything and everything unconstitutional happening in the US is "TERRORISM!" Anyone unconvinced the US is waging an intelligence war against its own subjects yet?

Edward Snowden is charged with espionage which means revealing national secrets to the enemy. Snowden blew the whistle and released the documents to the American people, have the government finally admitted it views its own people as the enemy?

Edward Snowden released an official statement this morning through wiki leaks here it is: (emphasis added by myself)

One week ago I left Hong Kong after it became clear that my freedom and safety were under threat for revealing the truth. My continued liberty has been owed to the efforts of friends new and old, family, and others who I have never met and probably never will. I trusted them with my life and they returned that trust with a faith in me for which I will always be thankful.

On Thursday, President Obama declared before the world that he would not permit any diplomatic "wheeling and dealing" over my case. Yet now it is being reported that after promising not to do so, the President ordered his Vice President to pressure the leaders of nations from which I have requested protection to deny my asylum petitions.

This kind of deception from a world leader is not justice, and neither is the extralegal penalty of exile. These are the old, bad tools of political aggression. Their purpose is to frighten, not me, but those who would come after me.

For decades the United States of America have been one of the strongest defenders of the human right to seek asylum. Sadly, this right, laid out and voted for by the U.S. in Article 14 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, is now being rejected by the current government of my country. The Obama administration has now adopted the strategy of using citizenship as a weapon. Although I am convicted of nothing, it has unilaterally revoked my passport, leaving me a stateless person. Without any judicial order, the administration now seeks to stop me exercising a basic right. A right that belongs to everybody. The right to seek asylum.

In the end the Obama administration is not afraid of whistleblowers like me, Bradley Manning or Thomas Drake. We are stateless, imprisoned, or powerless. No, the Obama administration is afraid of you. It is afraid of an informed, angry public demanding the constitutional government it was promised – and it should be.

I am unbowed in my convictions and impressed at the efforts taken by so many.

Edward Joseph Snowden

Monday 1st July 2013

Edward Snowden released an official statement this morning through wiki leaks here it is: (emphasis added by myself)

One week ago I left Hong Kong after it became clear that my freedom and safety were under threat for revealing the truth. My continued liberty has been owed to the efforts of friends new and old, family, and others who I have never met and probably never will. I trusted them with my life and they returned that trust with a faith in me for which I will always be thankful.

On Thursday, President Obama declared before the world that he would not permit any diplomatic "wheeling and dealing" over my case. Yet now it is being reported that after promising not to do so, the President ordered his Vice President to pressure the leaders of nations from which I have requested protection to deny my asylum petitions.

This kind of deception from a world leader is not justice, and neither is the extralegal penalty of exile. These are the old, bad tools of political aggression. Their purpose is to frighten, not me, but those who would come after me.

For decades the United States of America have been one of the strongest defenders of the human right to seek asylum. Sadly, this right, laid out and voted for by the U.S. in Article 14 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, is now being rejected by the current government of my country. The Obama administration has now adopted the strategy of using citizenship as a weapon. Although I am convicted of nothing, it has unilaterally revoked my passport, leaving me a stateless person. Without any judicial order, the administration now seeks to stop me exercising a basic right. A right that belongs to everybody. The right to seek asylum.

In the end the Obama administration is not afraid of whistleblowers like me, Bradley Manning or Thomas Drake. We are stateless, imprisoned, or powerless. No, the Obama administration is afraid of you. It is afraid of an informed, angry public demanding the constitutional government it was promised – and it should be.

I am unbowed in my convictions and impressed at the efforts taken by so many.

Edward Joseph Snowden

Monday 1st July 2013

Good luck getting Americans to stand up to these pricks in power.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.