Who is this Luigi Secco?

i dont care who cares i would like just to set clear luigi is a jedi from the bright side while mr heineman is more of a sith :)
Oke

Past RaceRoom Roller Racing Competition...

RaceRoom #012 Leaderboard // Corvette Z06.R GT3 @Hockenheim - ROLLER NACHWUCHSCHALLENGE

This guy asking setup hints because his laptime was 1.37,814 but Tim Heinemann did mindblowing 1.35,380.

Please tell me if you have any hints to be faster :)
Dont know if my setup is really that good

Tim Heinemann drives 2,5 secs faster than this guy, I can't see much mistakes so yes Tim Heinemann is Alien :)

And as Tim is always 3 secs faster than me so this guy is only a little bit faster than me LOL so I think I'm very fast but not Alien (not yet tested this one, I definitely must try asap).

I checked few Tim's racing videos, must say that his driving is very good, his driving lines are perfect and he's very agressive driver, he got something we others not, it's talent!!!

This is Tim's Kinnekulle lap, amazing lap and more amazing grip don't you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z5Gvuwhx0Q

So The Myth Busted, Tim is a real Alien no can do...

Last edited:
I don't know about Tim, but we started this coversation about Luigi.
1st of all, all respect these fast guys, but... Dunno if you take your time to try Luigi's "setups"... why i put it between ""? because it is not a real setup, what he does most of the times, he just makes tha car as soft as it possible, with relatively high wing setings. So anti roll bars softest front and rear, springs softest front and rear, neg chamber almost as high as possible, and ride hight as low as possible... nothing else, no gear ration, no bump/rebound, now tow in, no diff changes. So i tried his method. Loaded Spielberg, run 10 laps on my setup, all 10 laps within 2-3 tens, close to my best. After i changed it to his setup, and on the first lap i did a 4 tens better than ever. Also one of the DTM competition leader/winner gave a hint not so long ago about his lap, and he said high wing setting with very soft car.
So again, all respect for these guys, Luigi is still more than a second infront of me on Spielberg, no doubts that he is talented and commited to racing, but it seems for met that the secret is in the physics engine as well, which looks way too simplified in this aspect.

personally im jeaoloous of luigi taste for no traction control and low wing

some may say going with no traction control is physics exploiting but imho is using the force to let the man do the work and not the machine

edit:

for everybodys info even in get real tyres are always at optimum state and theres not tyre wear out (of course remotly controlled wormhole speeders dont use tyres)

so i go with maximum camber cause like that you get maximum grip in corner and with no tyre wear theres no con of tyre destruction

if you do it otherwise for hotlapping you dont know well enough the game

Last edited:
some may say going with no traction control is physics exploiting....

Never heard anybody say this.
....so i go with maximum camber cause like that you get maximum grip in corner and with no tyre wear theres no con of tyre destruction

if you do it otherwise for hotlapping you dont know well enough the game

I have tried a few of luigi's setups and I can't get comfortable with max camber. I'm faster with less camber. I guess I just don't know the game well enough.

well luigis third in the most pouplated pro leaderboard and im 4th and we both go with maximum camber...

its tacit theres supposed to be an sweet point in traction control setup, going with no traction control is supposed to make no sense to be fast, just cooler in any case

Well I got Luigi beat on a few(not very populated) leaderboards without max camber.
going with no traction control is supposed to make no sense to be fast

But why? If you can handle a car without TC, then what's the point? TC takes power away to help with traction. If you can control your traction without it then using no TC should be faster. No?

well actually i suck at making setups, the sweet point in tc i read it written by the game devs

but what i meant is you have to be extreamly good to be fast without tc, just as luke disconecting the ai aiming when downing the death star

oh never mind its boring here in the mental asylum and when the dr is not here i highjack his computer

but something that really worries me, if im actually insane and can not see partially 2 seconds into the future whats the reason for my fast time reaction at 40 that allowed me to be number one of 52000 pilots

is this leaderboard real or are you all a product of my overheated mind

back on topic i use 30% tc, with no traction control im slower but maybe its a matter of learning, thast why luigis blow my mind using not tc

honestly i cannot drive with TC, i tried, but it just doesn't feel natural, i push the gas, expecting to get the necessary pwr, but it doesn't come..... Also i like to use the gas to turn the back of the car in case of need (understeer leaving a turn), with TC its just not happening.

yes personally the way i setup up the car is to have the maximum grip with the maximum oversteer and using no tc i may get more oversteer, i see what you mean, maybe i should have the patience to learn to drive with no tc

if only in competitions with prizes there were ghosts so i could drive there as well since i need to see the top lines to learn where i lose time

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back