Who is this Luigi Secco?

maybe you hit spot on this screenshot is from a number one lap on GET REAL though you can see the cut rules are for amateur

and the crux is how do i know in competitions is not the same if i cant see ghosts?

Imagen0533_zpsf877cbe4.jpg

So we need to see top 10 laps please, maybe top 100 is better, thanks! Otherwise this is the end from my side...

Edit: Sector 3 informed that all top drivers laps checked and Tim Heinemann is ok, his lap is clean. We have their word (but not yet files :))

Last edited:
Release dedicated servers, join rd club and league races, forget that hot lap competitions exist, problem solved. :)
Agree. Still, the leaderboards and competitions in R3E create a community environment that no other sim I've played has. Who hasn't done a hotlap, rushed to the leaderboard and filtered it to see where they stack up against their fellow countrymen?

Who is Luigi? He's our best friend. And if I ever meet him in person, I will shake his hand, buy him a drink, and thank him for pushing me to my limit.
Close thread.

Agree. Still, the leaderboards and competitions in R3E create a community environment that no other sim I've played has. Who hasn't done a hotlap, rushed to the leaderboard and filtered it to see where they stack up against their fellow countrymen?

Me, that's who. I could care less about someone's perfect lap after 2 thousand tries. Give me 10 laps, a field of 20 cars and 9/10 times I'll race through the carnage and chaos. I pride myself on being a good racer and that's something I very rarely see in simracing multiplayer.

well i spent some hundred hours on same combo to be number one of 52000 players

im having meds dues to a couple of breakdowns so im quite a paranoid person so plese indulge me:

on this leaderboard(amateur) just afonso berti and me from the top ten seemed to drive the same car, the rest seemd to have a different kind of car

of course this i dont blame it on cheating but thats due that im ender in a time out of joint like fabricated world driving through my pc a speeder through a wormhole in a timetrvel multiverse war between bad and less bad

so they just have faster speeder but i guess in this war(or if theyre cheating and this is an ego contest(probability90%)) you have to trust though god is insane she has to have a good heartr

As said, he is a very very fast driver without cheats as well :) It still doesn't make me like it at all, I just nod and smile :)

But where did they inform about this?
Ok, here we go again, before you check following images so few words about them.

Pic 1.
I asked via email about Tim Heinemann as I've heard he's many times cheater, me answered that he's ok???

Pic 2.
So I also got information about my speed, i'm not fast enough, right. So then I got again very strange number 3 secs, that 3 secs is the value I never understand as those Aliens are always that 3 seconds faster than me or than any regular driver. So where that 3 secs came, I believe that it comes with super grip or with more horse power or cutting track. Tim Heinemann is 17 years old and he's faster than anybody else, he's Alien even he have been caught cheating, Alien??? How fast he was with cheating?

Sector 3 Studios let me and us known that this game is not cheatable as they manage and host LeaderBoard.

Pic 3.
So after that I informed Sector 3 Studios about that AIW issue and very easy way to cheat, they tested and found the same as me. So Big Myth was Busted, it is possible to cheat and it still works like before, not yet fixed. Not any competitions cancelled and not working Steam code sent to me as award for a very good job I did, thanks so much! HeijaHeija!!!
Pic 1.
m1.jpg

Pic 2.
m2.jpg

Pic 3.
m3.jpg

Last edited:
But, yet again! I do believe that Heinemann could be the fastest on everything at R3E without cheats, as he is immensely fast.

3 secs is not so much I know, but in Zolder the gap was 6 seconds and even if I only check the clock and cutting as much I could I wasn't able to catch the top, that's more than weird as that Merc 190 is so slow and powerless car, how in hell they did those laptimes. Portimao was a joke competion as people cut with different layout, how low and cheap one can be to do something like that?

But hey, this is just a game, taking part to LIVE tournament is the only way to check how fast you really are...or taking part to LeaderBoard LOL

Sorry about too many words/images...

Portimao was a joke competion as people cut with different layout, how low and cheap one can be to do something like that?

Don't know, but many will do it :/

When Heinemann was caught last time, he was turning on&off driving assists (that wasn't allowed to use, or possible to put on in-game), and changing the fuel usage. Was not proven if he had changed tyre usage, grip etc.

Me, that's who. I could care less about someone's perfect lap after 2 thousand tries. Give me 10 laps, a field of 20 cars and 9/10 times I'll race through the carnage and chaos. I pride myself on being a good racer and that's something I very rarely see in simracing multiplayer.

This ^^^^^

Just who in normal life cares anyway about silly hotlappers and cheats.

But you should try MP here in the clubs. If you value these things they are found here.

But you should try MP here in the clubs. If you value these things they are found here.
But that's my plan of course, I just like the LeaderBoard consept as it's very good way to find more speed without race schedule. I was F1 race driver in Presto F1 Leagues but after they change Race07 to rFactor1 so I leave it then and it was a few years ago, after that I drove some Racing Clubs until there wasn't enough people to fill the grid. So I just had a little brake but my speed is still there. The problem is that I only like F1 cars and this R3E MP does not provide F1 so atm I watch my races on TV, go Kimi go ;)

personally i do pretty well in leaderboards getting some numbers one but when prizes are involved im 2.5 secs behind even if try harder than leaderboards

anyway i blame it on the lack of ghostcars

without ghost i would have never learnt how valuable the slow in fast out is prior to long starights and would always persist on the same mistake

edit:

i prefer leaderboards to races though i love the havoc of races but the problem is that in a race you have someone with hundred hours in a combo and another with just 10 so is not much of a fair game

on leaderboards everybody can put as much hours as their patience is

my advice is you ignore cheaters if you play longer and with a fair conscience you can get anyone 1 or 2 seconds, thats why on real f1 the time to practice is limited, and a cheater wont get more than 2 extra seconds with whatever sith trick they use(yes thats why in star wars the dark side is called sith(****) not difficult to see for a dislexic as me)

tim heineman is second to me in the most populated (the amateur one) leaderboard and you can check his car is much much faster on first straight :)

edit:

some basic paranoid logic:

lets suppose tim doesnt cheat, end of the story we are sore paranoid losers

lest suppose he cheats, if i know simbin knows and if they deny they are lying so how worht is thir word on tim not using hacks in their pcs?

the question is not someone hacks the question is how far this hacking issue goes

im an experten on the free circuit and as i said i could percieve only alfonso berti and me used the same car in the top ten amateur leaderboard

Last edited:
Disappointing yet not surprising that these things happen. Ignorance is bliss in this case.
The less i know about this sort of stuff the happier i am.
I quit games in Battlefield as soon that B.S starts happening. ( shotgun kill from a mile away )

Unfortunately its part of gaming. Lots of games are ruined because of it. And again sorry if i mentioned it. It had nothing to do with that.
I was just frustrated to see my time go down in the competition and see a certain someone who wasnt there the day before blow everyone else to take first. I did not assume anything. Just frustrated by those damn aliens :alien:

To cheat in a sim, is sort of mind boggling. People should probably be studied by some head doctors.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back