Who is this Luigi Secco?

yet when there is vrp to win a certain Tim Heinemann
who wasn't even on the competition leaderboard yesterday blows even Luigi out of the spot by .500 ...
( ADAC GT Masters 2014 competition )

I am starting to understand why this name shows up in some thread once in a while.. does a few lap and is #1 right away and blows everyones else time, but it seem to be only when there is prizes to be won ... :cautious:

The same Heinemann that is pretty much banned from all rF places I know due to cheating. So, well. Let him do his thing.

I would assume that cheating raceroom is (I hate to say impossible) impossible.
Software is software and those that would like to ruin the fun for others will always find a way to do so.

That's what I loved about the V-WTCC back in 2008 with onsite semi-finals and a grand finale at the circuit of Monza. All those that qualified online had to run on our PC machines, no external software or plug and play devices allowed. 100% cheat proof.

Those that were present at those events and showed alien pace, are 100% legit aliens.

Those that were present at those events and showed alien pace, are 100% legit aliens.

Untitled-1.png

Software is software and those that would like to ruin the fun for others will always find a way to do so.

That's right. This is Alien speed by Greger Huttu. It looks so easy but...if you can drive like that you are fast, I tried with that same mod, I'm fast but I can't drive like that, no way, the difference is not so big but enough, Alien driver can use the whole track slipping and sliding without mistakes and that's it. Greger's driving technic learned with Grand Prix Legends and of course it looks silly and unrealistic but this is simracing and fastest lap is the fastest lap no matter how you drive.

I think that Tim is ok, atm he's only 3 secs faster than me in Bathust with Judd 134 V8 BMW, so he takes all curves a little bit faster than me, that's all and it's not cheating, it's about skillful driving. As you may know I'm more about modder than driver so at least you guys should be faster than me but even Steve can't find his speed, so sad story :)

And Tim was about 3 secs faster than me also in Portimao and that track is also very difficult to drive fast. I can't go any faster than I did no way, it's impossible to me but not for those Aliens.

Interesting hypothesis.
Unless you work at Sector 3, I would assume that cheating raceroom is (I hate to say impossible) impossible.
Why would a cheater use the same name in different sims?

RAM-Cheat is pretty much universal, and it's not like it it's impossible to use in R3E, Assetto Corsa or iRacing.

Maybe because it is his real name? I don't know.

He has been caught in RACE 07, and rFactor at least. There are some R3E thread as well about it.

To put it this way - Cheat is always possible, and he's been caught before. The thing is that he is fast without cheating as well.

Last edited:
RAM-Cheat is pretty much universal, and it's not like it it's impossible to use in R3E, Assetto Corsa or iRacing.

Maybe because it is his real name? I don't know.

He has been caught in RACE 07, and rFactor at least. There are some R3E thread as well about it.

To put it this way - Cheat is always possible, and he's been caught before. The thing is that he is fast without cheating as well.
RAM-cheat? I'm clueless about such things. As far as R3E competitions go, I wouldn't be handing out vRPs to somebody until I checked the ghost they created. Or would it not show up in the ghost?

RAM-cheat? I'm clueless about such things. As far as R3E competitions go, I wouldn't be handing out vRPs to somebody until I checked the ghost they created. Or would it not show up in the ghost?

I think it's wise to not share too much regarding RAM-Cheats here. It is more than enough sources if you search for it. and it is, AFAIK, the biggest problem for simracing.

Tim Heinemann won Live race at SimExpo so his speed is real (hope so) and Sector 3 Studios know him. But I have seen guys who were slower than me but suddenly start driving 3 secs faster laps than me in every track and that was weird. I also were very fast at Live race with LFS even that I'm not so familiar with LFS so I know i'm very fast as mentioned million times. Who knows the truth, I just enjoy my natural speed without any doping as that gives me much more satisfaction...but if I find a way to drive more faster so will I use it against to you, of course LOL
http://www.mediabel.de/index.php/home/simracing/863-lars-kober

Yup, people are free to make up their own minds :) To cheat once, is not good, but can be seen as pushing the limits, the cheat more than once isn't something to come back from. It has been proven that he have cheated, which makes it far from enjoyable for me to see him on the top.

Even tough, he certainly is fast enough to be in the absolute top without cheats as well.

It is somehow more 'sad' when a very fast top driver resorts to such actions, than when a struggling driver get's desperate for it.

The thing is, his times is most likely perfectly legal, but I just can't seem to enjoy seeing him there with his history! ;)

The less i know about this sort of stuff the happier i am.
I quit games in Battlefield as soon that B.S starts happening. ( shotgun kill from a mile away )

Unfortunately its part of gaming. Lots of games are ruined because of it. And again sorry if i mentioned it. It had nothing to do with that.
I was just frustrated to see my time go down in the competition and see a certain someone who wasnt there the day before blow everyone else to take first. I did not assume anything. Just frustrated by those damn aliens :alien:

Btw, I just bought a "new" Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel, one almost unused device found, it's my secret weapon against to Aliens LOL

The wheel ring is much smaller than G27 so for me it's a little bit 'faster' to drive, 5 years ago a found that this wheel was pretty good with F1 car, I was faster, for some reason it was much faster than G25 I don't know why, at least 1 sec per lap. But because it was so noisy i didn't like it so much and I give it away??? Now I wanna try it again so lets see how it goes, it would be nice to have small ring like that in G25...I also have GT version of that wheel but the ring is as big as G27 so it's not so good. Guys, this is for science, if you see me in top 10 so it's the wheel LOL :)

what annoys me from competition is that you cant see others ghostcars

checking top speed on first staright on amateur lets me know who cheats though i learnt to keep it to myself

also with no ghost god knows if people cuts or whats

in the begining of the game you could see ghosts on competitions if you paid for the car

now they dont want that extra money people would pay to see the to ghosts buying the car, why?

edit:

talking of wheels i got some good positions with a g25 but my pc is nine years old and im not planning to change it

i belive in that stuff of even things having some kind of spirit as shumacher who would tap pet his crash cars

but actually the only need for an expensive wheel is so the potentiometers dont have spikes

a cheap wheel that has no spikes is a s good as the most expensive hardware imho

Last edited:
Sorry again Steve, a wwwrrrong LeaderBoard, Competition LeaderBoard where I drive says that you have place 1173 and your time is 1.57.1xx, I have place 288 and time 1.54.970. So I have plenty of time to practice more with my new wheel...

Edit: me asked to not share this issue, correction is WIP.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years