F1 2012 Which track do you dislike?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Bahrain - doesn't seem to suit me and don't enjoy it, especially turn 10.
Abu Dhabi - sector 3 in particular, just don't enjoy driving it.
Suzuka wet - Love it in the dry, but I suck in the wet and never do well in a wet race here.

I don't particularly dislike any of the circuits, although if I had to pick one it would be Valencia. It's a bit like water, just boring. Favourites on this game are Malaysia, spa, Suzuka, Austin and Monaco (for the challenge of it) :)

About Valencia: that's exactly it, the surroundings just make it worse. Place the track in the middle of some skyscrapers and it'd be totally different.

Catalunya with Marussia. I can't understand how to be faster there.
Try changing the team :p

My counter-favorites:
- Turkey - somehow I never found it enjoyable to drive,
- Catalunya - it's much more fun in "normal" racecars,
- Singapore - constant braking and turning, no flow at all,
- Korea - overall "meh" (and weird grass :D ).

A lot of people will disagree with me but....

Tracks I love -

1 - Turkey. Has to be my favourite track of all time. I mean what more can you ask from a circuit? It has some wonderful corners and I've always had great battles there.

2 - Silverstone. Self explanatory this one. Amazing track especially on F1 2012. You dont get ridiculous oversteer through fast corners like you did in 2011.

3 - Monaco. Never been good here but the challenge is incredible. Very very tough track and easy to make a mistake, which is what I love about it.

4 - Spa. One of the classics and again some nice flowing corners.

5 - Australia. I have always loved Albert park and I'm surprised most dont. Fantastic circuit..

6 - Singapore. Such a difficult track like monaco except different in a way as its at night. Dont you just love riding those kerbs? :)

Other tracks worth a mention are India, Malaysia, Suzuka and Monza.

Tracks I hate -

1 - Hungary. Have always been horrible there but thats not a fair reason to dislike it. Its just the fact that it seems to be in the middle of nowhere and its very narrow and not very enjoyable. Difficult to overtake aswell.

2 - Valencia. Even though I like street circuits, I must say that this one is boring. Every corner seems to be the same and the circuit has no charecter..

I am fairly neutral on the rest..

The only time I dislike a track is when I'm not directly chasing or being chased by another car. Then it's boring if the track is too open and flat because I like the feeling of trees and buildings close to the track. Therefore the most boring track is China and Malaysia.

I'll join the ever growing list for the dislike of China....feels like your driving in Milton Keynes.
People who know.....will know.

Monaco....errr.....well....is it me or is the track just getting narrower?? :roflmao:

I do like Singapore though, I know others don't seem to like it, but I dunno, theres just something about it.

Quite like this weekends track at India too.

Oh nearly forgot Hungary....when everything is set just so......pleasure to drive.
yes Hungary still the sweet spot.

Singapore used to be my fav track but the lighting and "graphics" on that track blow, a modded F12010 Singapore was a lot better.

Most of the new Tilke crap.
All of them are too wide, making it hard to find reference and rhythm, just characterless crap and full of hairpins (with some extra slow chicanes to boot).
Hairpins suck.

Other than that Monaco, i used to like Monaco on older games, it just seems that the modern cars have outgrown the track, somehow it feels way too cramped now.

Old school classics Spa, Suzuka and Silverstone are among my favorites, Monza is bad nowadays, but not Tilke bad.
Hungary might produce some boring races to watch, but i always find it amazing to drive on sims, Singapore also fits this, Valencia??? Meh

Abu Dhabi - After having a blank canvas in the desert with unlimited cash reserves someone billed the Arabs for this bland attempt at a race curcuit ! No character or charm in this oasis of possibilities. Poor

Singapore - If this track would have been used in the day it would have been cancelled in less than a year. No character or challenge, just point and squirt. V poor

Valencia - Soon to dissapear off the map forever and i personally will not miss it one bit.

I hate urban tracks! doesn't fit my driving style.
Monaco, Australia...etc are a pain in the ......, while tracks like sepang, china, bahrein are piece of cake. Also spa and suzuka, hard but so much fun!
Used to love Turkish GP too.

But I definitely HATE, melbourne, monaco and the worst of all is catalunya( even if it's not an urban track, I never managed to finish it without crashing my car, and my gamepad too)

tracks I hate:
  1. Monaco- never finish the 20 lap race
  2. Silverstone- cant get it right, prefer old layout, some bits in the circuit are the same its like going through there twice
  3. India- 1 sector good but rest is ****
  4. Valencia- I'm good at it but hate racing there
Tracks I love
  • Monza- absolutely love the fast corners
  • Singapore- always a challenge but I just love it
  • Hockenheim- the straight after the hairpin is awesome, its fun driving there without traction control
  • Interlagos- Great in any weather.
P.S
if you're racing in wet spa use frontal brake bias

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back