F1 2012 Which track do you dislike?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Since we were just talking about this...:p

- China: because some corners feel like you're in one giant roundabout (or try to drive inside a snail)
- Singapore: graphics suck in F1 2012, otherwise great track
- Bahrain: the new layout doesn't suit me, liked the old one better

For me -
  • China: Turns 1 & 2 just suck: Not keen on the rest either
  • Malaysia: Sector 1 almost a copy of China
  • Singapore: Poor overtaking track, rubbish Mickey Mouse chicane
Funny enough I like the modified Bahrain and disliked the old one.

Dislike Monaco because 1 lap in 10 I get it right. Highly annoying no matter how much I practice. Dislike India because I just can't get the flow of the track right. Singapore for the tight and twisty like Monaco. Suzuka is a very tricky tack to get right but very satisfying. The rest I don't mind at all and really like Korea and Valencia.

I dislike Bahrain. The first two sectors are rubbish, imo.

And Monaco...I really love that track. Now with the new bumps (and their importance) is much harder track.The bumps and the kerb make Saint Devote much tricker. Then the bumps before Beau Rivage are awful and the bump in the tunnel (but these three I got used to). But the bumps mid-corner at Tabac, gosh they are trully awful. You did you guys get used to that? I have to let go of the gas pedal on the bump or I'm in the wall.

• Deleted member 90535

For me it's:
  • China - I have no pace on this track, No matter how long I practice, I'm still slow. Also corners 1 and 2 are just... strange;)
  • Korea - Mix of bad corners from Tilke's tracks.

I hate Silverstone and Suzuka. When im racing open wheelers im always better in some tracks with not so fast corners. Not sure why but im having good lap times on these tracks in F1 2012. I also with Tom about Bahrain, i like the old one, but still i like this one. I can say for sure that at least on F1 2012, besides Silverstone and Suzuka i like all other tracks.
Okay maybe i hate Sepang due to the corner just befor the last corner. :mad:

EDIT: Just not sure why but normally im better on tracks like Monaco/Singapore. Maybe i just like the brake, brake, brake, almost stop, ok, go, fast, fast, fast! :roflmao:

I'll join the ever growing list for the dislike of China....feels like your driving in Milton Keynes.
People who know.....will know.

Monaco....errr.....well....is it me or is the track just getting narrower?? :roflmao:

I do like Singapore though, I know others don't seem to like it, but I dunno, theres just something about it.

Quite like this weekends track at India too.

Oh nearly forgot Hungary....when everything is set just so......pleasure to drive.

Well, didn't get any answer so I suppose it's from the game.

Tracks I dislike to drive on:
- Valencia
- Korea
- Silverstone (I know I'll get killed for this :D )

And I don't know why you guys don't like China. It's one of my favorite tracks. Not my best-paced one, but I like driving there. And I don't know why you guys like or dislike a track just because you're slow at it. Heck, I'm slow at Spa, but it's one of my favorite tracks. It's a thread on which tracks you dislike, not on which tracks you're slow. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back