Which are your favourite cars in AC?

I've played over 1000 hours of AC yet still have got nowhere near getting to know all the cars. I do have some favourites though.

I'd really like to know which cars other Race Departmenters like and use the most.

Here are the ones I use and like the most in no particular order:
Kunos
  • Nissan GT3
  • Corvette C7R GT2
  • Cobra 427 S/C
  • Porsche 917K, 917/30, 911R, and 911 Carrera S
  • Ferrari GTO and F40, and 458 (but haven't used the 458 for a long time)
  • Mazda RX-7 Tuned
  • BMW M3 E92
  • F1 2004

Mods
  • The two Laguna Seca Mustangs
  • Jaguar XJ-13
  • Lola T70
  • The Formula Renault (but haven't tried it for a long time)

Good God!...How the heck did I forget one of the best unofficial cars in simracing?
The Ginetta..any model...any series (they're all equally good) fits in at the number 3 position.

My mate raced one in the UK..thought is was an ugly looking thing every time I saw it.
I drove the mod at Croft the other night..WOW .. what a great car !

I tend to drive most with my own cars (#narcissist:p) as I'm constantly tinkering on them, but there are a few others I love coming back to from time to time:

Alfa GTA
Porsche 991 RSR 2017
Porsche 962C LH and KH
Lotus V6 Cup
BMW E30 Gr.A
BMW 1M

Well, sound is very important to me, apparently...

Ferrari 458 GT2. Wish I could more easily get ABS and reasonable shift points.

LaFerrari.

Vanilla BMW Z4 e89.

McLaren 650 GT3.

McLaren P1.

Anything Lotus.

Various F599 things around the mods. The XXEvo not so much.

The official Panamera is kinda cool driving-wise (although cheating a bit by giving it HyperCarRoad tires, exclusively, no street tires?).

The HR tyres simulate the road-legal tyres it comes off the production line.

Well, okay. I guess are not the Trofeos. However, the M4 for example does not have them, it only has "Street" and "Semislicks". Which makes the two cars not directly comparable. Although in real life if both of these would show up to the autocross they are likely to have tires that are picked by the driver from identical pools (subject to availability of the correct size). I don't see why they wouldn't add "Street" to the Panamera. Lots of people drive them all year round, and obviously not with "Hypercar" compound.

Official:
Porsche Carrera rsr
Porsche 911rsr
BMW Z4
Ferrari 458
Lotus 2 eleven

Unofficial:
RSS Formula Hybrid 2017
VRC Williams 2009 FW31
Formula RSS 4
Mazda 787B
Nissan Primera BTCC

Are you saying that you prefer the mod version of the 787B to the official version? Or did you just forget that it used to be a mod car but is now official? Just curious :)

Also, I don't really like the Z4 that much... maybe that's just me though.

Are you saying that you prefer the mod version of the 787B to the official version? Or did you just forget that it used to be a mod car but is now official? Just curious :)

Also, I don't really like the Z4 that much... maybe that's just me though.
Apologies.
I forgot it is now official content.
Either way, it makes the cut.
On the Z4... they're few cars which I love more for 'threading the needle' on Mugello.
It is just fun to throw around low to medium speed circuits.

Just found this thread and it's a very difficult question as there's soooo many cars - Content manager says I have 239 cars in AC :), and I've probably only really driven about a third of them.
Looking at my top most used by distance:

Only one of them is Kunos, and the top 2 are essentially the same car, so that's 6500km in the Formula Hybrid (total race distance for 2017 season is 6096.415km :))! I would probably say my list of favourites goes something like (in no particular order):
Kunos: 919 Hybrid (2016), 911 RSR 2017, FXX-K, P1, P1 GTR, Huracan GT3, 458 GT2 (6th on the distance driven list)23923.
Mod: RSS Formula Hybrid (obviously ;)), VRC: MP4-20, MP4-22, R25, RSS Formula 2 and GT Pack, ASR FW14.

v8.png

So many to choose from, in no order.
Kunos
458gt2
911rsr
911 gt1
zonda r
Lotus GTE carbon, 311 and gx
Cayman GT4
new Lambo Performante
Huracan GT3
Mod