When will Ferrari get rid of Massa?

Kubica will never drive an F1 again I fear.

Sadly here in the US we are being told this is true and the accident was far worse then realized.Kinda makes you realize why Massa was never the same after his incident. F1 is a whole nother level of racing imo and to be missing a step is well what we call grid fillers and Ferrari sure as hell don't need a damn grid filler.

I do so respect what Massa HAS done in the past but racing is racing and know it like I do gotta say he needs to either go spend his money or move to the garage b4 it get's worse. In a few more races with his current race set something will be said since it's already started.

Kimi stay away from the dirt please F1 missed you I think I read where he was already told NO lol gotta love a true racer.

Sadly here in the US we are being told this is true and the accident was far worse then realized.Kinda makes you realize why Massa was never the same after his incident. F1 is a whole nother level of racing imo and to be missing a step is well what we call grid fillers and Ferrari sure as hell don't need a damn grid filler.

I do so respect what Massa HAS done in the past but racing is racing and know it like I do gotta say he needs to either go spend his money or move to the garage b4 it get's worse. In a few more races with his current race set something will be said since it's already started.

Kimi stay away from the dirt please F1 missed you I think I read where he was already told NO lol gotta love a true racer.

Well Massa is looking good this weekend. I really hope it's a turning point for him.

Based on the continuos delays in his recovering.

Usually in every injury or disease the 90% of the recovery happens in the first year, after that period you can improve but not that much.

Kubica, wasn't able to even drive a car after more than one year, all we see are unclear images that play with confusion.
we have seen him do karting. Something that takes a seriously hard toll on your arms and hands.
Much more different then power steering in an F1 car.

So you think he sat down with racing gear and helmet in the go kart right next to the track, took a picture, then got out of it?

Yea that makes sense. NOT.

Totaly makes sense if you are a driver's marketing department and you want to keep media talking about him and still linking him to F1.

It's called protect investment and try to win time.

What it makes no sense is to release pics of him close to the car, into a stopped car, kissing the car, hugging the car, fixing the car but not unequivocally driving the car, specially if you are able to make a video where he shows he is recovered and he can drive fast and clear all doubts about his future.

But they can't, because he can't do it.

So you think he sat down with racing gear and helmet in the go kart right next to the track, took a picture, then got out of it?

Yea that makes sense. NOT.

He could also drive it. I can drive a kart. A tiny girl I know can, too. And yet it does not make us nowhere near F1 material.

Marketing dictates that he should show as best as he can. Psicology of recovery also recommends to have some goal (get back to racing). But those are marketing and (healthy) self-motivation. Right now he has not shown that he can drive a kart fast (while thousands of skinny teenagers can), or make some laps in a F1 (Valentino Rossi can, Vladimir Putin can!). So at this moment, over a year from the accident Kubica is not even at the level of a standard/moderately skilled person.

But if the game is up and he knows it then he´s doing that for nothing.

Again, it makes no sense Xose.

It doesn't make it for you... but you have a very naive perspective here.

He will obviously try to keep his smaller chance, even if its a 1%, and win as much time as possible. When he's sure that the game is up, he will tell it, but there have to be some chances yet.

But as I say, I fear things are not going ok, that's obvious considering the kind of media they are releasing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back