When will Ferrari get rid of Massa?

Or you be a bit more humble cause from your perspective you never loose a debate, but I've seen you loose quite a lot :)
Actually i do when i´m wrong.

However you don´t seem to understand that logics kill all of your arguments instantly.
This is why i´m not humble. I´m humble when there´s a place for it, right now i´m trying to talk sense into a person who doesn´t really seem to understand the word logics.

Tell me the logic in not showing a great video of Kubika driving if he was able to do it.

They are just trying to win time, its obvious, at this moment Robert can't drive Mario Kart.

Tell me the logic in not showing a great video of Kubika driving if he was able to do it.

They are just trying to win time, its obvious, at this moment Robert can't drive Mario Kart.
Tell me logics is putting on racing gear then taking a picture then getting out.

Win time? He will be ready when he´s ready, nobody is hustling him, everyone knows the incident, it will take the time it takes to heal up.

It´s obvious at this moment you lack any form of logical thinking.

Yes, if you are trying to imply he will return and the recovering is not going as bad as it seems, dressing him for a fake foto it's a good idea.

In fact without them we won't be talking about Kubica here now.

The facts is... can you show me a video of Kubica driving a car fast after his injury?

He has 9 months to show everybody that he's on F1 shape (innitially that would happen this year) and find a place in F1... I don't think he has any time to loose.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.0%