1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Tracks are Coming Next.

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by SimRacingOz, Oct 9, 2014.

1. What tracks are we to expect Next.

LeMans ?

I'd like to see Phillip Island, Sonoma, Fuji, Brno and some Swedish Tracks ?
    Licensing is probably a Issue but dont hurt to Ask/Wish
    • Like Like x 1
  2. They are certainly working on WTCC 2014 tracks right now.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

Maybe we will have the missing 2013 tracks first? I am missing them:(
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sweet.
  5. feels3

Sector3 Studios

We have few tracks that are almost done, and waiting for green light to work on another.
    Will take a look if I can share some info.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Cool

Thanks feels3
  7. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

firstly good job on all the tracks for rr they look stunning!! Is there a chance you will go back and optimise a few which have fps issues. For example suzuka pit straight drops constantly to 45 fps when u race past. I think other people have mentioned others.
  8. Hopefully, they give us a couple of tracks for WTCC and ADAC GT Masters soon.
    More tracks are really necessary of long-term gaming fun.

Let's rely on Sector3, they do a fantastic job!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. While we're on the subject of tracks, it would be nice to be able to see which tracks are in rotation on a server.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. 247

Would be nice to have tracks from British touring car championship and from the old superturismo italiano (Italian supertouring)having that ones would be amazing...oh and please bring chakya back...i really love playing it in race 07... :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Chayka was really nice!!
    Along with Nordschleife, Knutstorp, Road America, Brands Hatch, Magny-Cours and Circuit Dijon-Prenois (GTL) :)
  12. I wish Brands Hatch would be purchasable from the Store as single track... it'd be my no-brainer purchase the seconds it pops out there.
    I saw it on the DTM 2013 Experience... pleeeeeeeeeease! Make it ava on the store! :(
    • Like Like x 2
  13. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Brands Hatch, Norisring and Moscow Raceway....
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer
    Keep Fighting Premium Member

Fuji, Interlagos, Donington...
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Australia: Adelaide, Sandown, Phillip Island, Surfers Paradise
    Europe: Spa, Brands Hatch, Donnington, Le Mans, Mugello
    U.S.A.: Road America, Road Atlanta
    • Like Like x 2
  16. I have had Knutstorp as one of my favorite tracks in Race 07, and haven't played the other scandinavian tracks for quite some time.

But I made a Mini Cup Championship last night with smaller track layouts and all the scandinavians, and I had forgotten how bumpy, twitchy and fun most of them are!! :roflmao:

I really hope I will re experience them again someday, but in R3E!
    Would be awesome to take a spin in one of the Touring Classic or WTCC cars on those tracks! :thumbsup:
  17. We really need more hillclimbing :)

The fastest Hillclimb St. Ursanne 2012 - Sound, S…:
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. I was going through the R3E documents, looking for a way to set up the quick chat buttons.
    But instead I stumbled across the track folder, and found Algarve, Dell Hillclimb and Slovakia??
    I know Slovakia was in an competition a while back, but what about the other two?
  19. Algarve should be Portimao and Dell Hillclimb is the Lakeview Hillclimb, I guess.