Brands Hatch, Norisring and Moscow Raceway....

James Cook

Marcas fan
Any plans to bring these tracks outside the DTM Experience and into R3E?

I appreciate the licensing issues involved but it seems a shame to not be able race these three very different tracks in R3E.

As a Brit I would love to race Brands Hatch in R3E with all the great cars it offers. It's one of the most famous, historic and fun tracks in the world, and yes, I'm biased, but the UK has some of the best tracks and we don't yet have a circuit in R3E. Brands seems like the obvious candidate.

I suppose Moscow Raceway will come with a future WTCC pack. It's a decent circuit, very much the modern 'Tilkedrome'.

Norisring would offer a street circuit that R3E doesn't yet have. Again, if we are getting a classic DTM pack then perhaps it will come via that route.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

other than having uk circuits (that rocks anyway) would be nice to have Italian ones as well like imola , enna pergusa , varano , binetto and the others (other than Monza that will come with the wtcc pack) :)
Anyway as far as I recall btcc is under exclusive license from codemasters...

Why does DTM use the Brands Hatch Indy circuit? Seems like with their speed and DRS the GP circuit would be better?

Anyway I agree I'd love to see those tracks in RRE.
Noise regulations I believe. There are restrictions on how many times the circuit can use the GP layout through the year. Someone feel free to correct me if I got that wrong but I went to watch the DTM three times at Brands and that was my understanding.

I agree, it's a shame the DTM didn't run on the GP circuit as it would have suited the cars much better and I think the drivers would have preferred it (the Indy circuit wasn't universally popular with the DTM drivers).

Doesn't matter now anyway as the DTM no longer visits Brands. They're too busy chasing money in China now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back