What does the RACER community drive?

Just curious. I bought my 1st car last week, a 1996 Plymouth Neon coupe.

0625101743.jpg

0625101745.jpg

Attachments

• 0625101743.jpg
    0625101743.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 648
Sorry for quite long absence :( responsibilities, work... killing me :|
Yeah I saw that too, and fixed ;) Now is 100% okay ;)
And also i knew when buying her that she had little cullet (proper word :)? little crash) because it could be seen, but come on - I'm not that kind of guy which is only looking on how many airbags or what is mileage state... ;)

AMGFan - I'll do my best to finish Alfa for racer, but now I cannot find even 30 minutes to start modelling :/ But someday ;)

Cheers!

Sorry for quite long absence :( responsibilities, work... killing me :|

Yeah I saw that too, and fixed ;) Now is 100% okay ;)
And also i knew when buying her that she had little cullet (proper word :)? little crash) because it could be seen, but come on - I'm not that kind of guy which is only looking on how many airbags or what is mileage state... ;)

AMGFan - I'll do my best to finish Alfa for racer, but now I cannot find even 30 minutes to start modelling :/ But someday ;)

Cheers!
Yeah if i were looking for airbag count and mileage, and no accidents, I wouldn't of bought my PT lol. (2 airbags, had been in an accident, but 82k miles, thats 132k km's).

First post here, used to post up on the RSC forums Racer section years ago and quite fancy taking a look at things again.

Anyway, this is mine, had it almost 4 years now.

IMG_5781.jpg

IMG_8281.jpg

And a couple track videos:

Actually came here hoping to find an Elise for the game, but guess none exist?

+ 1 Thor ;)

You know what, I can create that track, I just blueprint the whole via satellite imagery...if you have GE coordinates, it would be a matter of hours, since I have a personal collection of reusable objects for tracks creation which I will also further extend with stuff...

Let me know !

You know what, I can create that track, I just blueprint the whole via satellite imagery...if you have GE coordinates, it would be a matter of hours, since I have a personal collection of reusable objects for tracks creation which I will also further extend with stuff...

Was actually referring to the car rather than the track, but Snetterton is a nice circuit, particularly with the new layout.

I did Snetterton a long time ago including the bomb hole. It does need to be updated to work with the latest vesion. That old dead tree is still there also.

Cool Boomer, that's what I had in mind, was feeling that kind of answer :)

@Unipipe

Put a hydrogen engine (PEM cells), it works here, after some days testing my Horizon Hydro Car with sun rays :)
Looking at hacking it a little, so it becomes more efficient !

I don't have my own car, but my dad has got 2004 Volvo XC90. Very nice and comfortable. We need car like that because we live on a quite big hill and way which leads to my house its quite bumpy, and it's difficult to get there in winter :confused: Anyway, the car is well equiped ( leather and electric seats, air condition, etc) And it's fast, because the engine is 2.9 T6, 272 hp. One time we drove +200 km/h on highway :cool: Some photos:

Nice Volvo :)

Don't remember if I mentioned before or not, but we're looking at taking the GT-Four off the road for a while to save some money until it's a bit easier to run her. Albiet cheaper to run than a Scooby or Evo, she's still not cheap. And in need of another 2 brake discs and pads.

We were looking at a Mercedes-Benz C220 however decided against it. Instead we're now looking at a rather nice Lexus... with 400NM of torque :D

Nice Volvo :)

Don't remember if I mentioned before or not, but we're looking at taking the GT-Four off the road for a while to save some money until it's a bit easier to run her. Albiet cheaper to run than a Scooby or Evo, she's still not cheap. And in need of another 2 brake discs and pads.

We were looking at a Mercedes-Benz C220 however decided against it. Instead we're now looking at a rather nice Lexus... with 400NM of torque :D
I can hear the tire squeal from here already lol

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 444 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 277 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 295 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.9%
Back