1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does the RACER community drive?

Discussion in 'Racer' started by 2o6, Jul 2, 2010.

1. 2o6

2o6

Just curious. I bought my 1st car last week, a 1996 Plymouth Neon coupe.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Nice, forum was missing a thread like this one.

my ride is a 95" VTi EG6 Cobalt Blue

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I had a 1996 Chev Lumina LS, but it was crushed....but I got a new ride. :)

2011 Chevy Aveo5.....:)

Attached Files:

4. haha cool thread!
    It's my parents car, but I drive it though and oh, it has an amg badge at the back;)

Attached Files:

5. The silver one:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have different interior and wheels now though, need to take some new pictures :D

Dave

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    01 PT, excuse the dirt the weather and the amount of work has kept me from washing it.

7. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

You all make me jealous :( Can't wait to get a car. Sweet beemer whippy!

8. [​IMG]

1994 Celica GT (2.0 175hp engine) :)

9. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

*wants* No spoiler?

10. BMW M3 e36 4 door (s50b30 3.0L 289hp):)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Some people here have such nice cars, that I don't even know why they waste time playing video games :p

12. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Agreed. When I get my car I'm going to drive it until I run out of money for fuel ;) Then I'll go back to Racer :p

13. luckily

My own car is an automatic 2007 Daihatsu Cuore 4-Door and I don't even know how much horsepower it has :D
    I actualy prefer to drive my parents cars, they have a 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SL, a 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL 280 and a 2010 Mazda CX-9.
    I only have a picture of the Pagode from a rallye I competed this spring.

http://www.woehlk-classic.de/conten...llery&func=watermark&id=3309&orig=1&Itemid=35[​IMG]

14. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Luckily?! Oh dear :p

15. I love that model, are you goin to repair it someday?

16. I prefer it without spoiler. Is much more understated, like a wulf in sheepskin.

17. Sorry for over-posting, but Harey, have you putted 60's hub caps on that thing? :p

18. no they are wheels, fully chrome smoothies with baby moon caps. I think it looks better then the steelies and hubcaps that were on it from the factory (if only I could run it year round)