What do you want most in AC?

I just bought game in Weekend sale.I enjoy this alot.:D
So I just wanted to know What you guys enjoy and want more in this game.
Its the GT cars or Formula cars.I like both.So I am not biased to any thing.
For now AC is going in GT's way.There are few formula cars at the moment.:confused:

Please give your opinion below
And if you are biased to one of the option.Please post the reason WHY?.That is what I want to know most.

Thanks

Last edited:
Of course everyone wants multiplayer mostly.
But I've just realized that I want some car not from leage of "dream stuff", like all those paganis, lotuses, high-end BMWs, GT3 cars that none of us will ever drive. Of course I love all of them. And GT Championship in this game - is something I wait so much. But damm, sometimse I just want some track build crappy-racers like RX-7, or GT-R 32-34 or something like that - with loud exhaust, screaming turbo and blow-off valve that can be heard from Monza to Silverstone )))
And I want at list one "ride" track - like California highway and Azure Cost in pCARS... I think this point will catch only those guys who spent hours riding in Test Drive Unlimited ;)
Great point, I really think that's an area where modders can fill a niche. especially on the I want to drive fast on this road type thing. If you have a favorite highway and some modeling skills, there is some useful software you can use to track bumps on the road and stuff like that with our smartphones.

I'm definitely a fan of formula car but I seem to have really been enjoying driving various type of racing car for many years, GT, Formula car, 60s formula, stock car for oval, rally car etc. And I think it is not essential to get every type of modern formula car because they are basically the same in terms of behaving and the middle area formula cars are not as attractive as junior or high-tech formula car are. Just three types of formula car will be enough for me, Basic Formula, F1, Old F1.

Actually what i do want is cars, tracks, cars, tracks, more cars and more tracks.

Touring cars, GT's, Formula, hot hatches, oddities.... i want the lot.
I also want lots of tracks from all the continents. Bit euro-centric at the minute. A few street tracks would be nice too.

Mine "I want" list:

Moar GT cars.
Moar tracks:
Day/night cycle
Fully working pit crew.
Saftey car (for rolling starts and accidents)
Better sounds
Pit babes :whistling:
Grid girls :whistling:
Money
Sex

Actually what i do want is cars, tracks, cars, tracks, more cars and more tracks.

Touring cars, GT's, Formula, hot hatches, oddities.... i want the lot.
I also want lots of tracks from all the continents. Bit euro-centric at the minute. A few street tracks would be nice too.

In other words, Gran Turismo with AC physics and damage model. Which, let's be frank, would be pretty freakin' awesome.

Although I'm really hoping they can bring rally to it.

The physics for rally cars are completely different. It would require considerable work on Kunos' part to develop a separate physics engine to make it feel as real as the physics on the road/track cars. Not impossible but if I were Kunos' I would launch it as a completely different tile as the amount of work and effort would merit a separate purchase.

My 2¢.

The physics for rally cars are completely different. It would require considerable work on Kunos' part to develop a separate physics engine to make it feel as real as the physics on the road/track cars. Not impossible but if I were Kunos' I would launch it as a completely different tile as the amount of work and effort would merit a separate purchase.

My 2¢.
The physics for the cars are the exact same (well they should be at least). It's the surfaces that the cars drive on that are vastly different (as they have multiple layers with gravel, dirt, mud, etc.).

Interesting, to think about. I would honestly like it to be part of assetto corsa if it ever happened. kind of like dlc but at full retail cost. That way we can launch it from the launcher and have it in the AC universe.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back