What do you want most in AC?

I just bought game in Weekend sale.I enjoy this alot.:D
So I just wanted to know What you guys enjoy and want more in this game.
Its the GT cars or Formula cars.I like both.So I am not biased to any thing.
For now AC is going in GT's way.There are few formula cars at the moment.:confused:

Please give your opinion below
And if you are biased to one of the option.Please post the reason WHY?.That is what I want to know most.

Thanks

Last edited:
The physics for the cars are the exact same (well they should be at least). It's the surfaces that the cars drive on that are vastly different (as they have multiple layers with gravel, dirt, mud, etc.).

Yes ultimately it's the surface and the vehicle interaction with it that would require the most work but I still maintain the the physics modelling of a front engine 4 wheel drive car is vastly different than that of a rear wheel drive mid engine car. You would also need to consider that they would need a new tire model to account for dirt, mud, snow and asphalt.

Yes ultimately it's the surface and the vehicle interaction with it that would require the most work but I still maintain the the physics modelling of a front engine 4 wheel drive car is vastly different than that of a rear wheel drive mid engine car. You would also need to consider that they would need a new tire model to account for dirt, mud, snow and asphalt.
The actual physics model should be the exact same. The individual data for the cars would be different though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back