What do you want most in AC?

I just bought game in Weekend sale.I enjoy this alot.:D
So I just wanted to know What you guys enjoy and want more in this game.
Its the GT cars or Formula cars.I like both.So I am not biased to any thing.
For now AC is going in GT's way.There are few formula cars at the moment.:confused:

Please give your opinion below
And if you are biased to one of the option.Please post the reason WHY?.That is what I want to know most.

Thanks

Last edited:
See I think the street cars are perfect for a "Track Day" mode. They're a bit ungainly to use for anything more than 5-7 lap sprint races. They're much better suited to just driving around the track quickly, but leisurely. Which is why a multiplayer Track Day would suit them absolutely perfectly.

well I much prefer racecars myself but that indeed gives those streetcars extra value.
Those trackday servers at nords for example. Still there were (a few) street cars in GTevo and nords as well, never saw the combination of them in a server...

Well, tolerance is a good thing . . . :)

I get what you're saying but, until the sounds are finalized with high intensity, hair-raising, snarly growling, shrieking, screaming, fire-belching, fuel spitting, gob-smaking, and jaw dropping realism, the full-on race cars just won't quite measure up.

Can anyone tell I like my cars loud?:D

Sounds are quite interesting thing in sims. I believe everyone, including me, want's loud, full, raw etc. sounds, kinda sound you hear when your outside the car but, when driving from cockpit view you're supposed to wear helmet and earplugs so sounds are actually quite muffled and completely different than from outside. But agreed, sounds needs a huge improvement in AC.

Street cars or 60's - 90's race cars, not a big fan of high grip levels and i find flexing suspensions sexy.
I get much more joy of taking a bend in a small four-wheel-drift than of being glued to the track, love the E30 & F40.
Also, AWD and one or two more FWD cars would be nice.

What I really want next is a serious upgrade to the audio. Right now there is enough driving content to keep me busy for the next month or so but the sim still doesn't feel real. This is not because of the physics because they're amazing.... It's the sound. It's missing the definition and heart stoping roar that you expect from high output engines.

My 2¢.

@ Bryan O'Connor you forgot unicorns!
But part of that roar comes from the distortion one hears because of the volume of the engine note.... Crank up your speakers to see what I mean ;)

I actually think the sounds are good. They just need to work on the actual sound engine, not the sounds themselves.

But part of that roar comes from the distortion one hears because of the volume of the engine note.... Crank up your speakers to see what I mean ;)

I actually think the sounds are good. They just need to work on the actual sound engine, not the sounds themselves.
I would add to that - the interior sounds need just a little more dynamics and detail but, they are already very good for the most part. The exterior sound in racing Sims is something that - until recently - has been overlooked for the most part. That is where the biggest gains in terms of AC's sound can be made. Much of that is the sound dynamics and/or environmental aspects. I find it very entertaining to grab a beverage, sit back and watch the results from track-side views of a hard-fought, high speed racing battle that I just participated in.

I would like more gt cars, formula Ford, skip barber, prototypes past and present. And I'll buck the trend many, many more street cars! Those things have taught me so bunch about patience and are so rewarding to get right! The physics are brilliant!

I guess what I mean is t

The sounds are still very digital sounding - even a little tinny and unfortunately cranking up the volume doesn't help. That digital distortion often comes from low bitrates so maybe going from 128 bit to say 320 bit will help eliminate the problem.

Modding tools .... simply. .... that way, all wishes may become reality. ;)
There will be in a next or far future a choice for everyone between GT's, Touring cars, open-wheelers, street cars, etc ...

That said, my taste goes for closen race cars and prototypes ... but I admit driving a street car of exception may be attractive for the virtual drivers that we are. :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back