Wednesday 23rd September 2009 - Rally Sushi II

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

all the stages are part of the mod... no need to download anything externally... (the btb stages can only be run in an online session)

hi

ok mate so its btbstages1 the exe for the site sorry but im trying to understand to install i made this make normal installation but where is the direction to main rbr directory or rxrsrbr ?

• Andrew Evans

ok mate so its btbstages1 the exe for the site sorry but im trying to understand to install i made this make normal installation but where is the direction to main rbr directory or rxrsrbr ?

just install the btb stages like any of the updates... put it in your rbr main directory.... (c:\program files\richard burns rally for me)

Just sorting out the folder etc from this LINK and I do not have a rbr_rx.dllfile in my plugins folder....

forget about everything in the add on thread - that's only for running tracks that aren't part of the main mod....

we're not running any add-on tracks in this event....

hi

hi im having some problems with my rbr it always crashes try to run some sessions and it always crashes dont no WY or maybe just install the bbtracks wrong ill see when i arrive home today going try to fix but probably i have to install everything so don't now if i can fix it in time for the race tonight so please mate take of and if i can make it ill make another post. very sorry :qq:

• Andrew Dawes

Looks like i can make it since my plans changed.

Andrew Dawes (dawesy) OCN

Unbelievable, first stage my controller steering didn't work and I crashed into a tree head on.

But on the next FOUR stages, I just got chucked back to RSCenter right after loading even though it reckons I've done a percentage of each stage......

:disillusioned:

Well, started off really badly. Finished stages 2-6 but not the rest :(

Stage 5 is EVIL!

Thanking you Evil Evans another great event :thumb:

EDIT: Times attached as something funky happened so better safe than sorry.

Attachments

• RBR.jpg
    RBR.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 275
  • Andrew Evans

But on the next FOUR stages, I just got chucked back to RSCenter right after loading even though it reckons I've done a percentage of each stage......

yea, ignore the percentage unless you actually get to turn a wheel on the stage... sounds like you've got something very wrong with your install there ryo... esp since it wasn't just btb stages dumping you back to rscenter.... never seen it afore though mate....

Stage 5 is EVIL!

EDIT: Times attached as something funky happened so better safe than sorry.

ss5 is, uh, looooooooooong! :D

yer times are still screwed though bucko... look at what's been output there... they match up with the server - but the names are all wrong for the btb stages - rscenter screenie ftw tbh... :nod:

either way.... something is still amiss... cause you finished mont herman about 6 mins ahead of what's physically possible.... :(

yea, ignore the percentage unless you actually get to turn a wheel on the stage... sounds like you've got something very wrong with your install there ryo... esp since it wasn't just btb stages dumping you back to rscenter.... never seen it afore though mate...
:sigh:

I'll try a reinstall and another go but I'm rapidly losing patience :(

:disillusioned:

Me too mate. My final stage dumped me to desktop and shows that I had done 89%. I couldn't even see the results.

Also, some of the times are dodgy as we had people retiring and finishing quicker that others who completed the entire stage. Weird stuff.

Well done to Warren, leading the way once again!

Well my rally went ok, no major problems, although I had a few crashes in some evil spots. I managed to finish all stages which was unusual looking at the others resutls.
Some of the stages were rather nice, some were so so.

Not sure what happened in a couple of stages, eg. for Mont Herman, David showed a time of about 9 mins on my screen, which I think would be impossible, about 6 secs quicker than me and I had no crashes on that one.

Overall I have to say it was fun for me, but a couple of the stages need refining.

• Aaron Cloutier

I overslept and missed my start time... Rally Marshalls ruled I would be unable to participate in this rally ;-)

Next week I need to put it into my dang calandar so I don't get the wrong day and go to bed by mistake... :-(

• Johan Sälgström

Same here, that went horribly bad all the way... Sorry for leaving early and rushing the last stages, it was getting too late to be using the noisy beast that is my DFP, so I had to speed it up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back