1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wednesday 23rd September 2009 - Rally Sushi II

Discussion in 'RBR Rally Club & Leagues' started by Andrew Evans, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Sessions: -RD Rally Sushi II US / RD Rally Sushi II OCN / RD Rally Sushi II EU
    Car Pack: A8W-00
    Damage: Reduced

Stage 01: USA - Prospect Ridge [Tarmac Bad Day]
    Stage 02: BTB Stages - Saint Agreve [Normal Good Day]
    Stage 03: BTB Stages - San Marcial [Normal Good Day]
    Stage 04: France - Cote d'Arbroz II [Monte Bad Day]
    Stage 05: BTB Stages - Mont Herman [Normal Good Day]
    Stage 06: BTB Stages - Tervaniemi [Normal Good Day]
    Stage 07: Australia - New Bobs II [Mix Bad Day]
    Stage 08: BTB Stages - Pikes Peak [Normal Good Day]
    Stage 09: BTB Stages - La Iglesuela [Normal Good Day]
    Stage 10: USA - Fraizer Wells II [Snow Bad Day]

US Start: 03:00 GMT *
    Oceania Start: 10:00 GMT *
    Europe Start: 19:00 GMT

* Oceania and US events will only be created on request - so please mention it if you're signing up for a non-Euro zone. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

• Click here to read the password!
    • You will require the RSRBR 2009 mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage threads.
    • Teamspeak is highly recommended.
    • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2009 Name)
    • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
    • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally (including multi-day events) - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  2. Drivers:
    1. Andrew Evans (eeevans)
    2. Ryan Callan (Redhawk)
    3. Johan Sälgström (maxter)
    4. Mark Birney (Harpo245)
    5. Lewis Fergusson (Lewis)
    6. Aaron Cloutier (ascloutier)
    7. Warren Dawes (WAD53)
    8. Cam Wedgwood (Wedge)
    9. David Buxton (DoingABuxton)
    10. Andrew Dawes (dawesy)
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver

and we have ourselves a new winner! the legend that is mr warren dawes!... many gratz mate! :becky:

cheeky birney and meself had a fierce battle towards the end (as he mentions in his report) and we nab 2nd and 3rd respectively, with 5 seconds atween us.... but still 7 mins behind warren who didn't drop one stage... :flypig:

stages wins splashed around nicely with 3 each for warren and mark and 2 each for me and johan....

cheers to all who took part!
  4. This looks truly awesome. I rarely work Wednesdays (that's torn it), so can I be a mebbe por favor? :bigsmilie:
  5. you can be whatever you like, my dear ryo, so long as you give me your rsrbr id :nod:
  6. Ohhhh yeeeaaaaah, riiiight. Ahem.

Redhawk messrs evans..... :)
  7. i've stuck you down for the euro session.... if you don't turn up, my results parser just won't care.... :D
  8. Ooh, this looks to be really promising!

Johan Sälgström (maxter)
  9. Oceania session pls Mr Androoo, that way I can defo make it :D
  10. Adam Vaughan (A.Vaughan)

Yeh man new tracks init :D
  11. Is this a rally I see before me?

Mine hath scamper to thine Sushi II!

Harpoticus the 245th
  12. linked a track pack at the bottom of the first post.... get yer hot and spicy add-ons right, uh, there...
  13. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I just installed the two addon tracks to test them. When the game moves to the driving stage, I get some error messages, but the track eventually loads ok (which I gather is normal) and I can drive the stage. I only tested Malaga for the moment, but if I try to view the replay, it is all screwed up, the car seems to be floating in space. Is this normal???
  14. yep, the errors are normal dude... and as far as i understand it you cannot review replays for btb tracks because it doesn't set up the cameras etc....
  15. Lewis Fergusson (Lewis)

16. Aaron Cloutier (ascloutier)

US Time please

I'm extremely excited to get the Skoda Octavia out of the garage for this race. Nice choice of car packs! :) Looks like a crazy combination of stages though.
  17. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Warren Dawes (WAD53)

Oceania zone.

Andrew, is there any way to check the BTB stages off-line to make sure they will work for me?? I suppose I could setup my own private on-line session for a quick test.
  18. when you run them online it extracts each track from the main BTBStages1.7z in your BTBRS folder... unf, that main archive is pwd protected.. so you have to run them online at least once... (you don't have to finish the stage)....

once they're extracted - in that above folder - i *think* you can just drop them in the RXRSRBR folder like any ready-packed add-on... and you can run them offline on the btb stages tab...

i was intending to try this tomorrow and upload an offline pack to save peeps the hass.... but, that's what i think you need to do if you want to get at them right now....
  19. Gona have to sign out got work sorry.
  20. you are the worst poaster :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.