Not open for further replies.
A

Andrew Evans

• Andrew Evans

ps. eat it, vaughany and lewis... ho ho ho ho hoho ho ho hoo

B

Bert Van Waes

• Bert Van Waes

It was massive fun, both on TS and on the track.:)

Like Andrew i only had one track i didn't finish, 3th... But the way i could'nt cross the finish is insane, haha:
The whole stage i'm so fast i was confident of a number one spot on it. And then, 100 meters from the finish i went off, just close to the yellow signs with the red ones in the distance visible... I hit a tree and nothing's broke really, except for the fact that I'm in third gear,...stuck....:p
So i sit there cursing to myself and all, in the middle of deep snow against a tree... I call for help but because i drive with auto clutch, and the flappers as shifters, and the shifter as handbrake,
i couldn't get her off the line again, haha :tongue:

If we only were able to call for a push too... :)

Anyways, 2 stages totally clean. And the last one was the one we all seem to be surprised by, atleast the guys on TS... "JUMP,....MAYBE" with a voice like mmmm we'll see. I come to that point and already felt it was wrong. The bump catapulted me into the thick snow and onto another little bump not part of any road... I did an almost total frontflip and if i would have landed, Block would be jealous... But i crashed, lol:tongue:

This is not a game btw, this is almost real... I'm loving it too Andrew, but still RDHGP is just a tad higher on my scale, but the difference is marginal, and that only for 2 weeks of rallying again. Like you say, this keeps on growing to me too...

As a matter of fact, Fraps is running again, and that after almost 2 years of non recording. That must mean something eh!

Thank you RD and especially MR. E :beer::)

PS: BTW, fraps won't do anything because all the replays are just 2 secs long???!!! Wth? Is this RSC doing weird. I saved all off them but they all seem to only have saved the cmera going around the car just before the countdown... Ahh shame! Anybody else having this problem?

B

Bert Van Waes

• Bert Van Waes

I did some testing around and now know its the RSC center causing it. The files are actually there fully recorded the run but it doesn't want to play it. I need to check why now.

B

Bert Van Waes

• Bert Van Waes

Here it is, lol tx mate!!

A reall quickie cause my HDD with all my music on is not here, i used the default music sample of windows, haha

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfjHCd9RjAE[/ame]

B

Bert Van Waes

• Bert Van Waes

Now that i look back at it, i should've known... Check out the photographer running away and quickly snapping some shots of my jump... Bastard! He should've warn me!!!:beat-up:

Lucky buggers, so wanted to do this. Had the first stage nailed :p Sorry Andrew for not coming.

Glad to see the events are going well. Congrats to the winners, anf those who didnt win but beat other who needed to be shut up, and those who survived more stages than retired.

We gonna mix things up next week? Torrential rain in a 2CV at Pikes Peak?

And here it is. Classic rally roll I love it :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmKYunumayE[/ame]

Love the wistle at the end fo the spectators to say im coming. Bet they got out the way.

V

Viking Jansson

• Viking Jansson

Incar vid from stage 7

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWQ_7TyUcWs[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 77 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 115 28.1%