Watkins Glen International

Tracks Watkins Glen International 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
As far as I know there were never conflicts with BLM Car anyway, just Lights? I was the first one to experience the Lights bug in beta testing and yet I've never had a problem with Car. (Which is still active.)

Indeed, wipers are not an issue, mirrors are 'covered' also I guess. But that BLM app comes in very handy to regulate car/track lights on the fly.
Well unless the apps get properly fixed to deal with the animations there is nothing we can do. Animations are here to stay so that's just how it will be.

Well unless the apps get properly fixed to deal with the animations there is nothing we can do. Animations are here to stay so that's just how it will be.
I know. No problem here. I added the track to the 'excluded_tracks' list and that's OK for me. I wouldn't want to lose animations :)

Can't you control wipers with the 1 and 2 keys on the numpad? I know I turn mine on all the time as I always name my setups 1.
Nope, just tried it and and number 2 only works as an arrow with the pit "app".

And that's where it's really confusing me... I didn't (and don't) have BLM Lights. I only had BLM Car and now not even that. But just activating CSP is causing the crash I pasted in the last messages.

Nope, just tried it and and number 2 only works as an arrow with the pit "app".

And that's where it's really confusing me... I didn't (and don't) have BLM Lights. I only had BLM Car and now not even that. But just activating CSP is causing the crash I pasted in the last messages.
What version of CSP are you running?

Just go to the latest build. You can always go back if needed. That's a pretty old version.
Done and Solved!
Thank you! (and sorry for the bother...)
I was under the impression that CM would automatically update CSP but I think it was locked. It wasn't even in the latest recommended version of CSP.

Done and Solved!
Thank you! (and sorry for the bother...)
I was under the impression that CM would automatically update CSP but I think it was locked. It wasn't even in the latest recommended version of CSP.
CM and CSP auto-updates are 2 different things, I wouldnt have CSP set to auto-update, as it could roll you into a buggy version. Just do it manually :)

It really shouldn't. Try setting world detail to Maximum under regular ac video settings for all trackside elements, or "High" at least for spectators to show (Medium isn't enough).

The csp setting to reduce spectators on practice sessions shouldn't be interfering, as they aren't camera facing or declared in the config.

Last edited:
1657849426803.png

@Gorgie Gus The review section is not where you post your problems. You either installed it wrong or are running the wrong track.

Love this track, quality everywhere. I am on the lookout though for some sort of extension or skin that increases the pits to at least 50 spots. Anyone know if there is one out there?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.