Tracks Watkins Glen International

Something quintessentially american. Big engine, big weight, big everything actually.

I have just the thing...

FQHAMWu.jpg
ummmm...... Did I miss something? Or is that just something you made recently? Never seen that before. :O_o:

I'll probably drive one of the RSS GT1 cars on it first. My OSW will be here tomorrow but I don't have a wheel for it yet unfortunately. Nice to know this track will be out by then though and should be a nice break in for it.

For the modern formula guys there were some reports that AI had issues with them on the classic layouts going into the carousel. Every other car seemed fine there so I did not try to fix the formula cars at the risk of breaking everything else. So just a heads up on that. Modern layouts with the bus stop should be fine.

Modern F1 cars don’t belong here. *runsaway*
I’ll probably take out some muscle cars or the good old cobra.

C7R cause Murica!

But then they are all tweaked by hand in the editor. I will include the boundary csv files so people could easily make new lines.
How you can do that (any tutorial, or yt video)? Never used it. Would be cool, since with only a driving line the ai is never perfect, nor even close to that.

There is a APP called AI line helper Something like this, you can see some yt videos !
That just does the track limits which I am including in the release (I don't use the utility as I make the limits in blender). To edit by hand in editor you need the source fbx files and load the AI lines in the editor. There is no tutorial out there that I know of as I sort of just figured it out one day. After the release maybe I can put something together. It isn't too complicated really. The trick is to lower the resolution "up" to 100 from 15dm so you only have to edit a few points. Then raise it back to 15 and save the line and test.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back