War of RD 7 - The Battle for Hextralia

Status
Not open for further replies.
you get to a port
you can move on water as much as you like (you can move on land too from a port)
you get to some land you can land wherever you want, if the place you're landing on is a coast.
after you land on coast, you are free to move on land as much as you like, until you find another port and then you can move on water again

what you can't do however is, example, if I moved W99 to 61. I can't do that. Because when you are in a port, you first have to move anywhere on water, and then you are free to move onto land.
So I'd have to move it first to 6, then to 1.

day 46
RD7 Graphic Day 5.jpg

I'd be tempted to abdicate, but then would Milos win? In pretty much his own game, or would he move aside. Interesting thoughts, in the end it's still bulls***

I'd be tempted to abdicate, but then would Milos win? In pretty much his own game, or would he move aside. Interesting thoughts, in the end it's still bulls***
it was Alex's game at the beggining, and since day 1 obviously I fought to win. Me moderating is just to keep the game alive.

day 49
RD7 Graphic Day 5.jpg

I actually had it ready and forgot to upload.. lol, and I look at the day 48 then and confused why my units didn't move at all, and wanted to replace it, then look at the date.. oops

If I step down, do you have to find 3 people to fill it. Not sure I can be bothered with this s*** anymore.
no I don't. Your capitals would become either unclaimable forever or go to someone else (but it would get interesting to have 3, especially if they pact together)

sorry i meant how many people were in the game. I'd let Rami have my lands and everything, but he'd be in the same useless position I am in.

I recieved the moves from Joel (which means only you left), so capitulate (lands go to noone, will make the game a lot quicker and next season closer. Rami may or may not take one of your capitals), give your entire lands to Rami (will take longer for the game to finish, so we can't start next season as soon), or continue playing (it should take equally as long as method 2)?

I mentioned next season as I assume you just want this to be over.

Have it if you want Rami, can't be bothered. I think the rules are entirely idiotic for the point in which the game was at, plus then it so happens to be the moderators right hand man that joins and joins a pact.
No point, I have better stuff to worry about than this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes