War of RD 7 - The Battle for Hextralia

Status
Not open for further replies.
plus then it so happens to be the moderators right hand man that joins and joins a pact.
it happens, so what? If it was Alex still moderating I can guarantee we would do the same thing, the outcome would be exactly the same as it is now.
Anyway, I don't want to join
okay, next season should be up in a few days after I take over Indigonesia (sorry Joel, but it's just between us now). It will be on the old War of RD seasons 1-4 style. If anyone else wants to moderate (I'd rather if someone else did, I'll likely forget about this game again a few times), let me know. I'll make the map however.

day 50
RD7 Graphic Day 5.jpg

unit gains aren't updated

the triumphal ceremony that will probably be exactly the same as the last one is coming not so shortly.

and so, Silverbia and me are the great winners of War of RD 7 (arguably undeserved, arguably cheated (*cough* Aidan *cough*), but I swear I didn't go past the rules at any point of the game). And so, Silverbia shall always rule the lands of Hextralia, after a bit (quite a bit) of luck at the beggining, and at the end after Bluetan went down to a do-or-die charge. There was a ceremony at the capital, with over 700 people taking part. The oh so great leader was greeted with fireworks (and no, the picture is totally not copied from RPS 10).
2015-02-08_00013-jpg.81622

Silverbia would win having 3209 total units, not counting the units that would be generated this turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back