War of RD 7 - The Battle for Hextralia

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? what a waste of time then.
Is it possible to join mid game?
It is possible, but only under specific circumstances. When an Empire (detailed below) loses its main capital, the provinces are then liberated. When the province is liberated, new users can join as the leader of that nation. The capital and the unoccupied rural areas touching the capital move to the new leader. If no one is chosen in the first round afterwards, they just become unclaimed lands and cannot be taken over by another user.

day 34
RD7 Graphic Day 5.jpg

(yes, the moving order is the same as last time, and correct)

tripley post :D

now just to explain something to Joel (sorry Rami, Joel was faster than you :p):
OK, so you start at the top right, that is your army at the moment. To send me moves, you have to start a new PM with me containing your nation's name in the title. :thumbsup:
Other than that good luck cuz you may need it :roflmao:

it's like that in Hex Empire aswell. Even if there would be effectively only one man left I think, but I'm pretty sure it was for effective two.

I'll say it then, we did sign a pact. It's either 2-shot or pact, and tbh I don't feel that cruel to 2-shot a new nation.

though I am just following the rulebook. If Alex was still moderating, we'd still sign a pact.

oh, and just to add, first thing that came to my mind was the revenge for the 2v1 I had to cope with before I (luckily I gotta say) got Bluetan.

the problem I have is that the pact before was a entire game, this one serves right at the end in a massive momentum shift. Personally, two shot them out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes