War of RD 6 - The Battle for Hexagistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
rd55pp.jpg
I'll delay the 3 hex movement for now. Too many innovations in a short space of time
@Tapio Rinneaho @Alexander Macdonald

edit: updated the map which I had forgot to change previously

Last edited:
rd57pp.jpg

NEW RULE!!
From now on, if you don't post your moves within 72 hours of the latest "next day" post, you will be automatically disqualified from the next day (not from the whole game, you'll just miss one round). I will be using forum time to look this up (even 1 minute can cost you badly). It's what's been holding up the game and this is the correct way to solve it. I actually want to move to season 7 at a quicker rate.
--
PS: In case you miss this, it's the next day post. 72 hours counting down!!

Last edited:

NEW RULE!!
From now on, if you don't post your moves within 72 hours of the latest "next day" post, you will be automatically disqualified from the next day (not from the whole game, you'll just miss one round). I will be using forum time to look this up (even 1 minute can cost you badly). It's what's been holding up the game and this is the correct way to solve it. I actually want to move to season 7 at a quicker rate.
We all want to move to Season 7, even the finalists :D ;)

We all want to move to Season 7, even the finalists :D ;)
yes, because I have time to do this and I am still a bit motivated but I want to play this game soo badly and I wanna finnish this moderation season already, it's taking too long :D

to competitors, I wouldn't mind if you go on a crazy move spree this weekend :roflmao:

yes, because I have time to do this and I am still a bit motivated but I want to play this game soo badly and I wanna finnish this moderation season already, it's taking too long :D

to competitors, I wouldn't mind if you go on a crazy move spree this weekend :roflmao:
Ah, I may as well just walk into the warzone :p

72 Hours over
don't people realise 72 hours is not 2 days, don't people realise I don't have time to just sit in front of the PC all the time, and that I have other things to do in my life? (not quoting only you but @Jimlaad43 before day 58 above too, and the guy who agreed on your post, you all seem to be early on the 72h mark)
--
with that being said, I want no more of this :poop:, 85 hours from each day the next day will definetly be posted unless there's something that went wrong at my place, and I'll try my best to do it the earliest the possible. So please stop complaining guys especially when it didn't pass the full time mark of 72 hours.

72 hours is 3 days, now please be a bit more patient guys, thanks :thumbsup:

rd59pp.jpg
Regardless if you are competing or not, if you are a dead nation or a guy who complains, read the commentary along with town and port (TAP) changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes