War of RD 6 - The Battle for Hexagistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
To round off the day,
rd51pp.jpg
First day with the new rules, and already more action is happening! :D Please continue like this guys :thumbsup:

rd53pp.jpg
No comm again lol, nor the hexes have been updated on the pp file. I will count all the units again on day 60

@Milos Ancevski, from next go, let each nation move as many of its units up to 5 positions. (So you could get orders of 55555 or 12122 for example)
That would be a lot confusing, I already added the double move, it's confusing enough for now ;)

At turn 75 (or 100) though, I will just calculate which nation has the most units as the victor. So better hurry up on your assaults

That would be a lot confusing, I already added the double move, it's confusing enough for now ;)

At turn 75 (or 100) though, I will just calculate which nation has the most units as the victor. So better hurry up on your assaults
Do it on turn 60, as I think everyone is bored now and wants to get the next one going. (In fact, I'd better get all the files for S7 ready :O_o:)

Do it on turn 60, as I think everyone is bored now and wants to get the next one going. (In fact, I'd better get all the files for S7 ready :O_o:)
The unit can't even go to the other capitlal in 7 turns :D

But from go 55, I am allowing 3-moves (like 554, for example). Seems like our warlords got used to the double moving ability for 1 unit, let's see it for 10 units :roflmao: And I still allow 1 double move of the same unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes