WAIT... WHAT? IS IT TODAY??

Untitled-2.jpg

Paying for liveries its a nonsence at all, then prices without discount drawing from some fantasy triller. If U first time R3E user, U must pay for ADAC 2014 more than 20 dollars, it costs higher than pre release Assetto Corsa, taht has open mod community, FREE, U heard it FREE liveries, and many other advantages, like dx11 graphics and best physics ever.

If you want "All you can eat" and also cheap:
GranTourismo 6, "Real Driving Simulator":
More than 1200 cars on 33 locations with 71 different layouts.
$29.99
Holy Sh.., thats a deal!

Well, if you are soooo happy with AC, stay with it.

The AC owners are like the iRacing fanboys... they think there is nothing better in the whole universe.
By the way, I have AC, and was an active member of iRacing for many years.

Not this again...

Each game that is being developed at the moment has its plusses, just enjoy whichever one meets your personal preferences best. For me, AC has no complete sets of varied cars (yet!) and no strong AI, so I rarely use it apart from the occasional hotlap. R3R has great content, but isn't going to be moddable (in the short term at least!) and is great for varied but balanced grids both on- and offline (the latter due to its ever improving AI).

No point hating one, just enjoy both.

U guys may hit 100 dislikes to my post, but this game is very expensive, even if U not new user.
I have never stated that I think this is cheap, but I think you get more value for equally spent money than on other similar titles.

And what's the point of a game having the "best physics ever" (highly debatable) if you not enjoy playing it?.. .

If U first time R3E user, U must pay for ADAC 2014 more than 20 dollars, it costs higher than pre release Assetto Corsa, taht has open mod community, FREE, U heard it FREE liveries, and many other advantages, like dx11 graphics and best physics ever
AC mods can be fairly done or can be total garbage; you can download cars done pretty well or have several tracks for free, but these are mainly conversions, thus you can get a decent track or a potato fields with a high chance of glitch exploitations; DX 11 graphics is cool, but I can't say R3E graphics looks dated or such and I think actually that it's extremely polished and optimized; AC physics and whatnot is true that is good but stating that is THE BEST out there is a bit exaggerated (Google something about the kerbs for starters... and maybe about suspensions... you'll find some nice surprises); free liveries? I don't want to have a pink car with hello kitty's face that breaks my immersion or a bunch of white spermatozoid-cars cause i forgot/didn't know where to download the frigging livery.
Quality has a price, I'd rather spend $30 for a organic hamburger and eat well Vs $1.99 McDonald's one that might be OK or lethal to my body.

I don't get this discussions about pricing. I'm comming from consoles and there I pay about 69 EUR (80$) for a normal game version and plus 10-15 EUR for a limited edition... a month or whatever later I have to pay for new DLC... is it Steam that makes people think a game should be sold for 4,99 EUR?....

I don't get this discussions about pricing. I'm comming from consoles and there I pay about 69 EUR (80$) for a normal game version and plus 10-15 EUR for a limited edition... a month or whatever later I have to pay for new DLC... is it Steam that makes people think a game should be sold for 4,99 EUR?....
Dont mixing the PC gaming and console marketing shoot down. Show me the game for PC with price for 80 dollars))), then compare usual graphics engine cut for conoles and PC, show me a good support of Steering Wheel on consoles and how it realized for today)))

I'm just wanted to say, that for me a price of 80$ is ok for a game, doesn't matter if it's for console or PC (I play on both platforms). For me it doesn't matter whether my TV is feeded by a Xbox One or a PC, because I don't have difference in the game experience playing with a Pad or Thrustmaster TX (for consoles I got a Basherboard CPX adapter to use my CSP, for the PC I've got a Xbox 360 Pad). So perhaps I get used to the higher prices for console games and I don't feel R3E to expensive...

Show me the game for PC with price for 80 dollars

World of Warcraft + expansions + Subscription
Everquest 2 + expansions + Subscription
Battlefield 4 + Premium
CoD + Season Pass
iRacing (way more than $80) + Subscription
AC Unity + Season Pass
The Sims 3 + expansions (over $300 for my wife!)
etc.

Many PC games cost you way more than $80 because they ADD extra items to enhance your gameplay. Said items, like in R3E, are optional. If you do not own said items you cannot play with others who do, in every game, not just R3E.

You are expecting a finished game, with all expansions and FREE online play to a standard like iRacing for less than $80? You need a reality check... ;)

Long time since i˙ve bought rFactor2 (and I enjoy every minute driving it), but I am sure I paid more than 80$ for it.

Back to RRRE. I´ve bought almost all content, but barely drive it, because there are no dedicated servers (so no club races here) and no (enough) setup options or multi setup saves yet, some annoying bugs are present, but I am sure, RRRE time is coming, so I have no problem invest my money to the game. If somebody feels different, there is always an option not to buy anything and drive only free cars & tracks :)

Last edited:
so, basically, this is the same game as before the update, if you don't buy ADAC GTMasters? hmm... i started playing and it's like nothing changed (okey, a little tweak in shadowdistance& car-reflections).

the ai is same or where exactly is the improvement ? bugs same (but may take time?).

Many PC games cost you way more than $80 because they ADD extra items to enhance your gameplay. Said items, like in R3E, are optional. If you do not own said items you cannot play with others who do, in every game, not just R3E.
And one other thing.
With R3E you just have to buy one car / track or whatever for a few dollars to join others online, you don't need to buy a whole expansion or a pack! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And one other thing.
With R3E you just have to buy one car / track or whatever for a few dollars to join others online, you don't need to buy a whole expansion or a pack! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This isn't the case for the separate Experiences though, is it? For example, I don't want to buy the full GTM2014 Experience. I'm not interested in single player, I will never play through the championship or even do single races with AI. I bought the newer track pack to get the 2 new tracks and thought I'd buy just the McLaren thinking I could race online with others but from what I see this isn't possible because I haven't bought the full experience so can't access the MP through the GTM2014 button on the main menu.

Unless I'm missing something? There doesn't seem to be much point in offering the GTM2014 cars separately. It appears all I can do with the McLaren I bought is hotlap on leaderboards or single player races through R3E.

Edit: Ignore me. I've just seen there are GTM2014 servers in the MP list through R3E. Excellent! :redface::thumbsup:

Last edited:
World of Warcraft + expansions + Subscription
Everquest 2 + expansions + Subscription
Battlefield 4 + Premium
CoD + Season Pass
iRacing (way more than $80) + Subscription
AC Unity + Season Pass
The Sims 3 + expansions (over $300 for my wife!)
etc.

You are expecting a finished game, with all expansions and FREE online play to a standard like iRacing for less than $80? You need a reality check... ;)
Cod+Season Pass for me in Steam about 40 dollars.
I hit the first ehat I mind Battlefield4+Premium and for me it costs near 32 dollars, check this https://www.origin.com/ru-ru/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/base-game/premium-edition?__utma=55935032.1132390914.1419006447.1419006447.1419006447.1&__utmb=55935032.2.10.1419006447&__utmc=55935032&__utmx=-&__utmz=55935032.1419006447.1.1.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided)&__utmv=-&__utmk=55777007&referringsite=battlefield
lying boy.
And dont forget, U pay already for COMPLETE GAME.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back